Industrial Unit Graphics

mwa-ha-ha, my plan has succeeded! You'll be needing some extra Open General links Drew:

https://sites.google.com/site/jkpanzer/home

The fantastic thing about OG is that it's a completely self contained executable; it will even download maps needed to play scenarios. There are a huge amount of e-files and campaigns in this package:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/opengeneral/index.php?title=Challenge_Campaign_Pack

Have fun! If I ever finish all the icons for OG-Kaiser, I'll let you have them.

I'm currently playing the Brits in Palestine campaign (EL Aurence stylie)

Attachments

• OG screeny.png
    OG screeny.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 1,709
^ Would be very cool if i found from where to get OG.Wached some gameplay vids...awesome game.

You need look no further than the previous page of this very thread my good man. I've linked OG on my ww1 units post

Capital! I am going to plunder this sourceforge resource and DL that game ASAP!
I have been dying to get one of these panzergen-type games going, but had
no luck in getting PzGen to work previously...Maybe this one will be more lucky!

:)

The other cool thing about O-G is the unit icons can be open source rather than packed into a dat. you can use pngs rather than the SSI proprietary formats, which is nice.

Supercool Sir! And really I bet you have an A7V parked in your garrage...

:goodjob:

Edit: A ww2 scen in the works? :o

I have been having a go at OG but I'm finding it a bit unstable, lots of crashes and glitches which is a shame as there are some very interesting campaigns. I guess I could spend some time downloading bits and pieces to fix the problems but to be hones I don't have the spare time at the moment. I remember the previous version based on People's General was a lot more stable. One example is the Czech Legion campaign which just ends after battle number 2 (Kiev) despite gaining brilliant or tactical victory. A lot of the pre loaded campaigns just won't load either. Looks like a great game but I think there needs to be a little more polish applied to make it accessible to the casual player.

? It's as stable as anything on my computer. No crashes or glitches of any kind. All the campaigns work. I'm a little confused as to why you're having problems...

Top Bottom