Will there be civilisations added on?

DennisIran

Chieftain
is there any chance that other civilisations will be added on to the game on the ps3 like and download update or something.

I don't think there is any official word at this point, but it would not surprise me if they do give us expansions down the road. Much will depend on the public support of the game, IMO.

I'd bet when they release the downloadable content in the fall some new civs might be available for download.

Well if they do that then i will 100% buy the game :D as long as Persia is one of the civs that will be available for download

I'd take some Vikings led by Lief Erikson. Big naval bonus. I've been out of the Civ game for awhile before this one. Have they been around?

The Vikings were added to Civ3 in the first expansion pack, and civ4 also in the first xpac.

I believe Ragnar was the leader each time.

I've been pushing on these forums for Firaxis to release DLC content that includes new Civilizations. I don't see why they wouldn't, everyone would buy it, it'd extend the replayability of the game, and it'd be relatively easy for them to just add a few more. They should include Persia, Ottomans, and Mayans or Incans. I might be missing one, but I don't think the Vikings should have one.

It is alot of work to make all the civilizations era bonus unique, balanced and fun. I wouldn't expect any civilizations available for download until at least a year.

Persia-

Starts: Free Masonry Tech
Ancient: +1 Movement for Infantry
Medieval: +50% GP
Industrial: Free Refining Tech
Modern: Doesn't need uranium :nuke: :hide: to build nukes, n. power plants, etc.

Persia-

Starts: Free Masonry Tech
Ancient: +1 Movement for Infantry
Medieval: +50% GP
Industrial: Free Refining Tech
Modern: Doesn't need uranium :nuke: :hide: to build nukes, n. power plants, etc.

What good does +1 movement for Infantry do in the Ancient era? And nobody needs uranium to build THE nuke or power plants...

Um...no. I'm a wimp. However, back On Topic, I think that there will be Civ Rev expansions, for if there are only 16 civs, people will go nuts after only a month.

Top Bottom