The DYOS Consul (DYOS X: 2007-2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mjwhear, remember the plot and remember your old avatars.

I'll give you a reminder of a few:

Modern Armour (Mjwhear)
Communist Modern Armour (Mjcommie) (not actually an avatar used, but common in DYOS)
Several variations of the Communist Modern Armour (includes Rifle Mjcommie, AK-47 Mjcommie, Scheduler Mjcommie, Nikita (Panzershcreck Mjcommie), ICBM Mjcommie)
Armoured Command Unit Mjwhear
And now your Clone Commando Avatar...

That's who you're up against, except for the last one (you're using it!)

Mjwhear, remember the plot and remember your old avatars.

I'll give you a reminder of a few:

Modern Armour (Mjwhear)
Communist Modern Armour (Mjcommie) (not actually an avatar used, but common in DYOS)
Several variations of the Communist Modern Armour (includes Rifle Mjcommie, AK-47 Mjcommie, Scheduler Mjcommie, Nikita (Panzershcreck Mjcommie), ICBM Mjcommie)
Armoured Command Unit Mjwhear
And now your Clone Commando Avatar...

That's who you're up against, except for the last one (you're using it!)
So you mean that they're my enemies?

Yeah, those avatars are your enemies. They're angry at you for abandoning them for a new avatar (even if you did give them closure) and want to either kill you or give payback. Why? Who know,s we'll figure it out as the plot goes on. The Avatar Supreme Commander is most likely behind it all

Hmmmm, on second thought Styles is occupied by his old avatars, so yeah, zombies works.

Yes... I love voodoo too! :p

@Swedishguy:
Flippin' heck! It's an intriguing twist, but MUCH too soon! Tone it down a bit until everybody else has a firm footing plot-wise.

(i.e. Whatever happened to mythmonster2?
No, I'm not rushing!)

I say we start a vote to make Swedishguy post that comic later.

As for mythmonster, he is probably at the Avatar Supreme Commander's Hideout thingy in Antarctica.

Nah, my comic's here. Just school delayed me. And, for my location, Choxorn, you're off. Try a little higher.

Very well.

First proper vote of the consulate:
Postpone Swedishguy's comic until the story has developed further?

I have revealed the Great Spammer! He's not Perfection, since Perfection is a magnificient spammer.
That better be higher then great spammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom