Vacation/Leave Thread

I'll be away for the next 3 days at an observatory. I'll see you all when I get back. :)

I'll be away for the next 3 days at an observatory. I'll see you all when I get back. :)
Hmm, as it turns out there's an internet connection here at the observatory, and time enough to use it occasionally, so it seems I'm not gone after all. I might be around slightly less frequently than the past couple of days though. ;)

Hey i was wondering if this could get stickied because we will be using this thread for the majority of the game
Good point. I think that we need a site moderator to do that at present, since none of us team members have that capability.

i should be off the internet for the next month or two. i might be able to get on now and again but for the most part will be away. sorry for leaving so early but it shouldn't hurt you too bad as i'm not really that good.

good luck team saturn. hopefully when i get back you guys will be kicking some serious ass. :goodjob:

I'll be away this weekend (19th-20th), and also for a week from December 26th until January 2nd.

Joshua, will you be able to cover our turns during those times?

I'll be around most of the time during holidays. If nescessary, I could take care of some of the turns.

Cool, that'd be great as well. As long as someone's around to cover each day, that's the main thing. :)

I'm pretty sure I'll be here for the rest of the year. Though I might have grandparents visiting for a few days... but still then I'll likely be able to play early in the morning and late at night.

Ill be off from friday till monday for Eastr party, how about rest people during eastr ? Anybody off too? so we can have some holiday saturngame pause or do i have to find sub for me ?

I'll be on holiday, starting this afternoon, over Easter. However, I should be able to use my girlfriend's laptop to log on to the games intermittently. Just expect a slight decrease in my availability times. :)

I have no plans this easter that'll involve me being away from the computer for any extended period of time, so I don't particularly want to pause the game. ;)

I have no plans this easter that'll involve me being away from the computer for any extended period of time, so I don't particularly want to pause the game. ;)

Idem.

Apparently, I have to write a longer message.

I'm away for a day and a bit. Someone should check the Saturn email once or twice to see if we have any replies from Kaz or MS, since I won't be able to do it. :)

Couldn't be generous enough to hit end turn in the Saturn game, eh? :p (unless you haven't left yet)

Top Bottom