RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh it just takes some time getting used to. Not as work friendly as XP but in no way it is comparable to ME.

I have to write a history paper on a man that's views are the polar opposite of mine.

And I have no idea how to write it, considering I can't even read his book (since after the first paragraph, I wanted to puke).

This is pissing me off! [pissed]

That's what you get for living in Canada. I went swimming yesterday. It was nice :cool:

It's still too rainy to swim here. :(

Windows 7 is the absolute worst operating system I've ever used. And I've used Windows ME. God just absolute garbage. Vendetta upon Microsoft for this crap.

No. Vista is worse than Windows 7.

I hate feminism! It's preventing me from getting laid! :mad:

Surely you can find someone who's not a feminist or a prude. :p

I have to write a history paper on a man that's views are the polar opposite of mine.

And I have no idea how to write it, considering I can't even read his book (since after the first paragraph, I wanted to puke).

Just rant endlessly about the guy?

Eh it just takes some time getting used to. Not as work friendly as XP but in no way it is comparable to ME.

I've been using it for a few months now. I'm used to the fact that it won't allow me to modify my own files, I still don't like it.

Suck it up and read the book?

I've been using it for a few months now. I'm used to the fact that it won't allow me to modify my own files, I still don't like it.
You can if you save or move them to your My Documents/Documents folder under "users/<your user name>"

Stupid Canadians are polluting my air with their forest fires. Keep your air, we don't want it. Same with Justine Bieber.

Last I checked, California tends to get some pretty darn large forest fires.

STUPID AMERICANS.

:)

If thou know thyself, and know thy enemy, thou shalt win every battle. ;)

I get to work all week for no pay, because I have a mandatory volunteer job to do.

Also my friend is coming into close to $11,000 and gets to buy pretty much every piece of musical equipment I've ever wanted in my life.

Also I'm not allowed to use it, ever.

Well screw facebook! ha, well coming home, scrolling to see what's up in friend space land I get treated to tagged pics of the ex and ex bestfriend kissing, that lovely shindig, and a status explaing how he's the greatest one ever. I mean, it's certainly not the worst thing in the world. Still not something I wanted to see at all.

The more days pass without a job. The more tempted I am to move out of the dump of a city I live in for a better opportunity. Now I know why many in my generation living in my state are leaving in droves.

I am also looking for a new start in my life, a chance to start out fresh. Though on the same coin, I would be a stranger in a strange land.

I'm not looking forward to today.

@CivGeneral : Sometimes that is the best thing to do. Starting fresh. Go somewhere new with opportunity, get involved in things, maybe improve your hairstyle or something about you, and don't be so hesitant around others. It's the best way to begin feeling better and actually going somewhere in life.

Ugh, school today...

Well screw facebook! ha, well coming home, scrolling to see what's up in friend space land I get treated to tagged pics of the ex and ex bestfriend kissing, that lovely shindig, and a status explaing how he's the greatest one ever. I mean, it's certainly not the worst thing in the world. Still not something I wanted to see at all.

:( Why do you still have her as your friend?

The more days pass without a job. The more tempted I am to move out of the dump of a city I live in for a better opportunity. Now I know why many in my generation living in my state are leaving in droves.

I am also looking for a new start in my life, a chance to start out fresh. Though on the same coin, I would be a stranger in a strange land.

Sounds like a good plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom