RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, the gif is hilarious!

rant: The sharks lost today!! :mad:

Bloody exams.

I was nominated to voice Rouge in like a bajillion lines of dialogue.

Arghhhh!

He likes my Rouge voice it seems.

...I feel like I fail though.

The Fratellis make me very angry too.

"Chelsea Dagger" specifically.

Moderator Action: This is the one that will stay open, as a) it has the format most useful/consistent with other Rant threads, and b) it has actual rants, not just arguing over who gets to start the new thread.

Moderator Action: This is the one that will stay open, as a) it has the format most useful/consistent with other Rant threads, and b) it has actual rants, not just arguing over who gets to start the new thread.

You didn't even merge the threads, you just locked them!!! :cry:

Those threads were my babies and now they may ever see light! :(

These threads don't belong to any poster in particular, and there was no reason to merge the other threads since, as I said, they had no useful content, and one of them would have ended up as the new OP, whereas this was the only OP that was worth keeping, since it had links and everything.

The thingy where I plug in my adapter to my laptop to charge it's battery has borked itself, by which I mean come out completely.

Image for reference

Death is imminent.

West 36 said:
Heat broken. Officially in friend zone. Love sucks. And I have a freaking lump in my throat, my manhood is surely plummeting severely every moment.

:( Sorry bro

6 months and still unemployed .

Just doing horribly in Bad Company 2 lately.

A worse rant is that I care about my online stats.

A far, far worse rant is that I already have a midterm in another subject. The things I do for cellular and molecular biology.

A fellow civfanatic poster lost his dad, and I wish to extend my condolences to him. We're both the same age and I can't imagine the pain I'd be feeling if I lost mine :( RIP.

You have my sword, Davy bro.

My dad died this morni -

Oh.

Thank you Yared, it means a lot. It just.. came so suddenly.

The last words he said to me, were "Thank You". That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom