Important to note, Richard is my character's son and not a twin brother. Walter is completely unrelated.

One last comic before the road:

(Warning, widescreen)
Spoiler :

Ok, I mostly did this because Enoraduo's got some very distinct tattoos since I turned her into a PlantSim.
Also, Yogbox. Seriously, that's eating up my time.

Spoiler To the concerned :
The information that Hanna have received from the mysterious dude is only a very small fragment of information dealing with the main plot.

Will anyone post a comic?

I've got one in the works...although it has taken a lot longer to make than I thought it would. Good news though: I will am going to be downloading Paint.NET onto my laptop soon so I can use it on the go. I would have worked on the comic on the go earlier but I only have one copy of Photoshop so...

PERFORMANCE REVIEW
filed 9 Aug 2013

Lorem ipsum &c &c

Employee's comments:

___My boss is an idiot.__

:D

Look how them two fight and bicker like an old married couple :p.

I feel stupid when spending so much time trying to make a pose look right. D:

I can't even draw a person right, Joan, don't feel bad :p
Choxorn, Stylesrj, and I wished we can properly draw (I only did only two comics handdrawn).

I think you guys use Garry's Mod. I would, but there's a problem with that, and without ranting about my personal life too much, that problem boils down to "my dad is a control freak and a ****." :p

Mind taking the discussion to the Counsel thread? Before we unleash the wrath of Thor.

This comic is 100% accurate in its description of my activities.

Top Bottom