We will get to hear this song at some point, right?

It's not just a crystal!

It's a gem!

A ge-he-he-heeem!

A ge-he-he-he-he--hem!

And I'm back! The theme of this comic is Cruise Ship-related.

"If you can sing, that's great. If you can't sing, even better!" only goes so far on the Pearl...

Yes, we all know about her Victoria's Secret Compartment already.

Narrations by John Wayne, pilgrims.

Before you read this comic, you better just know that Liberal = Right Wing because Australia best country (;)) and that Tony Abbot is the leader of them. Between the Styles brothers and Tails, you probably know everything else you need to know...

Also, I pre-emptively apologise to everyone in the history of everything ever.

I promise that my next comic will be more than just a political rant. :p

Anyway, sorry for taking so long, but school has been stressful due to it being the last semester of school ever. I might be able to keep an update schedule of once a month, I know that is pathetically slow but that's the best I can do. :( Also the next comic might be faster because I can do it on the other computer. Maybe.

"Besides, we've got the gay vote anyway."

"...the bi-election..."

I'll confess, I'd feared some Dadaist spam like in IOT. Colour me pleasantly surprised. :)

I might be able to keep an update schedule of once a month, I know that is pathetically slow but that's the best I can do. :(

Still faster than me.

Spoiler tags please? My iPad throws fits with all the images on these pages :p

Sam, I would advise you not to look at this thread on your iDevice(s) at all. I've tried with this and other picture threads, it does not make them happy at all...

Anyway, I'll stop now before Thor asks me to.

Spoiler Spoiler tag for Samsniped :
This comic just screams for a wider view!

The song for this comic today is another GLA soundtrack since we're in Egypt.

Link to video.

Handsome guards always wear immaculate uniforms.

Handsome Generals are not above making puns.

Yes, Martha is a carryover from DYOS XI. But hey, when it comes to making puns, Martha's gotta be there to ask the question she never gets answered.

Back from my cruise and yet still no update from Perfection, so I'll move on.

So why didn't Stylesjl just Launch the Arcology to Egypt II? Because that's not in the script!

Sam, I would advise you not to look at this thread on your iDevice(s) at all. I've tried with this and other picture threads, it does not make them happy at all...

Anyway, I'll stop now before Thor asks me to.

Thor would get mad if I filled the thread with my ranting, so PM me if you actually want to know why I'm restricted to my iPad.

Spoiler Spoiler tag for Samsniped :
This comic just screams for a wider view!

I :lol:'d

Last edited:
Top Bottom