Now that I've finished wasting my time with Saints Row IV, I can waste my time on something else... so here's a comic!

Link to video.

Martha can't even afford much fabric for her clothes either.

Because if you shoot first, then you're a bad guy.

And now we've crossed over into... the crossover!

Your pic is borked, G.

Sounds like you've both got some rolling thunder happening there! :)

Link to video.

Especially in the age of genetic engineering and nanites.

That deviated a bit from script. If you don't like it CG, lemme know and I can snip those last two frames and replace it with what was on the script.

Video shamelessly ripped off of the Eden Project in Call To Power.

Link to video.

Hopefully that wasn't too painful to look at.
Yes, Delia says "MYAR!" a lot, almost like a catchphrase.

Suddenly Kill Fire.

I'm way out of practice, both in using Gmod and in making comics. So until I can manage to produce something that at least doesn't look like complete garbage, I'll just leave this short little comic here to throw my hat back into the ring and briefly introduce a side-plot I have in the works.

Suddenly Kill Fire.

How could you kill fire man he was one of my best friends! :cry:

Seriously though, even though I don't know who you are it is good to see you back. I think. :p

He's choxxy's brother.

Both.

Kill_fire said:
I'm way out of practice, both in using Gmod and in making comics. So until I can manage to produce something that at least doesn't look like complete garbage, I'll just leave this short little comic here to throw my hat back into the ring and briefly introduce a side-plot I have in the works.

I wouldn't think badly of your GMod skills.
If it works, it works. I don't see how it can be complete garbage (unless you mean plotwise, then well... make some images and think of a way of putting them together, then surprise yourself as you make sudden plot twists)

I know there are some (one) person who wants me to go back to using GMod (and Fallout 3).

Oh and umm... welcome back General Kill_Fire

KANE FIRE LIVES!!

I'unno, dem facial expressions look better than chox's. :p

then surprise yourself as you make sudden plot twists
Ugh, no. Writing a story is like driving a car: you'd better know the road ahead before you start jerking the steering wheel.

KANE FIRE LIVES!!

I'unno, dem facial expressions look better than chox's. :p

Hey, it's not my fault that the face poser and finger poser do absolutely nothing to HL2 Zombies and very little to most of the other ragdolls I use!

Normally I think my handwriting is passably legible, but this was smaller than usual and didn't scan as clearly as I'd like. If it's too hard to read I'll redo it digitally.

Definitely hard to read, although when I read something, I don't go "It's too small, didn't read" I try and make an effort before I go skimming after a while.

So it looks like someone's about to get outfoxed. :cool:

Top Bottom