Civilization V - Winter is Coming to Civ Let's Play

Gamespect

Chieftain
Hi guys,

I've recently decided to give it a shot at becoming a YouTuber and I started with playing Civilization V along with the Winter is Coming to Civ Deluxe mod that has been this week's most popular download on Steam.

I thought I'd share my playthrough with you guys, I will be uploading new videos every day.

The first video in the series is explaining the mod so that people who also want to play it can make the best decision on which Civilization to choose.

From the second episode my playthrough starts with me playing as Daenarys Targaryen with my three baby dragons, aiming to take the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms.

Any love you can share in the way of likes, subscribes and comments would be awesome!

Link to video.

Thanks

Luke

Link to video.

Episode 5 is live and ready! In this episode we start to recover from significant pressure from the White Walkers and start to build our gold supplies in preparation for WAR!

Episode 7 is now live! I begin to create two squads which will comprise of three archers, one catapult, one dragon and two melee units to fight the Dothraki.

Link to video.

Episode 8 is now live! I am finally in a position where I'm able to declare war on the Dothraki to my north to enter our first war!

Link to video.

Episode 11 is now live! In this episode we completely wipe Drogo from the map, moving ourselves up the ranks significantly and setting our eyes on our next enemy.

Link to video.

Episode 13 is now live! We land in the North and battle The Starks where we conquer several of their cities, moving ever closer to Winterfell and our second kingdom.

Link to video.

Episode 16 is live! In this episode I continue my war against The Vale, moving closer to their capital city. We gain an advanced technology that places our spies everywhere and uncovers the world map for us to explore fully.

Link to video.

Episode 17 is live! In this episode I have to sue for peace against The Vale and Littlefinger. His forces and his strong cities are destroying my troops, so I make peace by taking a lot of his gold and aim to rebuild my forces for a better siege.

Link to video.

Episode 18 is now live! In this episode I start to rebuild my empire by churning out some more troops and buy the loyalties of city states to gain the diplomatic advantage.

Link to video.

Episode 19 is up! In this episode we take our wars to the seas and send an armada over the Narrow Sea against Dorne to try and conquer Sunspear.

Link to video.

Episode 21 is now live! We move ourselves north to start yet another campaign against the Baratheons. This time though we have our eyes on King's Landing!

Link to video.

Top Bottom