list of events/city lists/malakim start

Bromtaghon

Chieftain
Does anybody have a list of random events for FFH II? I tried searching but I just got the one for BTS...

Edit: Okay, that aside, has anybody put together a city list for any of the FFH Civilizations? Wanted to check before I dive into the code and get completely and utterly lost. :lol:

Dean_the_Young tried to get a community effort going to compile a list, but it hasn't taken off (yet).

I think that discovering the events for oneself is great fun. Publishing a list would just tempt people to miss out on that opportunity.

Okay, new question: I played a Malakim game with Varn Gosam starting in Medieval Era (not Advanced Start). Is it normal that you get two Baron Duin Halfmorns at the beginning of the game?

Is it normal that you get two Baron Duin Halfmorns at the beginning of the game?

That should be fixed.

I seem to recall a thread where all the cities for the different civs were listed, as well as additional names suggested by community members to flesh out the city lists for civs that were short. Now I can't find it, however. :(

Top Bottom