What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
only one achievement today then?

I got electrocuted!

Almost perfected playing the second riff of "master of puppets"(Im talking about the tricky one wth the odd palm muting) and figured out the cool angsty part of "fade to black".

I successfully called 911 when my coworker collapsed. :eek:
(he's fine now, folks)

I got 100% on Through The Fire And Flames on Expert!(I gave GH3 a second chance, and I don't mind the song selection near the end)

Came back from work at nine this morning, went to sleep, woke up, took a dump, went to the grocery store to buy shaving gel and cheese, ate some cheese, came to see who was bithcing on CFC. Life can be hard sometimes.

I deleted some useless bookmarked pages from my Opera browser.

I took care of the leaves on my lawn. And... nothing else. :blush:

Leaves? In December? In Sweden?? Where is the snow??? :crazyeye:
I thought you would have 2 meters of snow outside your house by now.
I guess Global Warming...

Came back from work at nine this morning, went to sleep, woke up, took a dump, went to the grocery store to buy shaving gel and cheese, ate some cheese, came to see who was bithcing on CFC. Life can be hard sometimes.

:lol: This was hilarious!! "took a dump" LOL

I quit smoking.

:nono: Don't be quitter, only losers quit!!!!!

:sarcasm:

Got up.

Good luck VRWCAgent!

I got a nosebleed, I lost blood through my mouth, and I got bitten by a cat.

Beat someone at their own game :)

Never underestimate the power of counterintelligence...

Well despite a very dodgy stomach (Cribble food messes me up) and no sleep at all, I still went to 2 banks, and then went and bought some stuff, and then went and bought groceries.

Not bad considering I felt like I was gonna lose my mind from lack of sleep the entire time.

EDIT: I forgot the most painfull part of the day, I also visited my mom at her new place and moved a few boxes for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom