"Shadow" schedule

so what are the three designs contests i only see two?

Event, wonder and unit. Search and you will find :) They are all on the first page in this forum poping up now and then.

Can't wait! The Empyrean sounds pretty awesome. Fits my general strategy too. Some questions though.

- How are shadow, death, entropy mana types banned? Do they stop you from building those mana nodes, meaning civs that already have that type can still use it, do they stop you from being able to upgrade to entropy I / II / III, do they stop you casting the spells?

- Chalid Astrakein is a councillor, are there any other councillors?

- How does the voting system work, is it like the bts UN, the higher the population the more votes, like the AP, the more people in the civ that worship the empyrean the more votes you get, or something different?

Since you can be in the Overcoucnil without having Empyrean religion (only prereq are good/neutral and Honour), I don't think votes will be counted like the AP. Or maybe for all "good" religions ?

well, with the AP you've got full members and voting members. You don't have to have the same state religion, as long as you've got cities with the religion present. So if the council would work like the AP, you'd need to spread the empyreans to more of your cities in order to get a bigger vote share (you could still keep your leaves/runes/order religion)

Or OO as well. I don't think it works like that though because the owner of chalid gets '1' extra vote. This would be pretty pointless if it worked like that.

Every member of the Overcouncil gets 1 vote. There is no distinction between being a full member and being a voting member (you are either in or you are out). Yes, there is a civ hero who is a councilor like Chalid and gives a bonus vote on the Overcouncil (creating a synergy between that civ and the empyrean, what civ do you think we would do that with?).

I'm guessing it's the new malakim hero. If they got chalid too it would really let them control the council. That must be what you did when you got three other neighbouring civs to join the council. As long as one of them agreed with you you could get them to do anything really. Can you get vassals in ffh? It would be cool if you could force them to vote with you although I guess it doesn't really fit in with it.

Yeah I suppose the overcouncil does sound quite elohim-ish. Forcing wars to end and making defensive treaties and stuff.

(Off Topic)I think the elohim could do with something new anyway it would be call if more of their units had 'reskins?' (look more unique like the amurites and lanun) or had some more unique units, their towns are like big monastries yeah? So they could have apprentices, abbots, etc.

(Off Topic)I think the elohim could do with something new anyway it would be call if more of their units had 'reskins?' (look more unique like the amurites and lanun) or had some more unique units, their towns are like big monastries yeah? So they could have apprentices, abbots, etc.

on the list, but unfortunately not a focuspoint right now.

Thats good to know. What IS the main focus point atm?

the new shadow stuff, some new summons and creatures and the main civs (balseraph, sidar, malakim, svartalfar). after that we have some more freedom ;) (i still have ideas and stuff for elohim, so, dont fear, its just a matter of free time ;) )

Are the Malakim or Svartalfar getting new leaders? I sure hope so. I don't particularly like Varn and I'm probably not the only one that doesn't care to be shoved into being a female if i try out the Svartalfar.

Also, I have a suggestion if I may: a custom game option to include all the terrain wonders?

Is sezereth's new terrain art going to be included in shadow?

i can proudly say, yes it is :) as well as my acheron reskin as well as several other new art pieces (just finished the mist form :) ).

doh! so no new leaders for the quasi-new civilizations? i was sort of looking foward to that . . .

bah! either way, y'all rock. thanks!

Of course, (as Nikis-Knight should know) if you make your own suggestions for new leaders it just might get implemented. Quit complaining and get to writing ;) :p

Top Bottom