What would you do in this situation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSourGit

Chieftain
Ok , so I am happily playing away , had a war with Shaka and Montezuma, took a few cities (they started war).

Friends with America , Brazil , Sweden and Arabia....... well i thought so ! Then i can see they was the only civs to actually vote FOR me to be embargo'd !

Also , America is host , can i see if they proposed this to world congress ?

What would you guys do in this situation ? Denounce all or ?

never denounce all civs. The only time you denounce anyone is if it will help with diplomacy with other civs. You said that you took a few cities, but they started the war....it doesn't matter who starts the wars. That has a negative diplo hit that goes away fast, taking cities leaves that modifier on for a long time. I would bribe Shaka and Monty to start attacking everyone and then see where you are from there. Next time, don't take any cities unless you can deal with the negative diplomacy.

Your pic isn't working sir.

Hey fallout thanks.

But ive kinda ansewerd my own question . .....

I Voted for Aztech Sanctions/Embargo ..... and my allies seem to have backed me up ! I forgot i was EGYPT , not Aztechs ! So i actually got backed up by my allies , and betrayed ,,,,, myself .....

I've asked (begged!) Mod to delete throw :p

Thanks for advice on denouncing and modifiers though :)

Sorry guys , still learning the game xD !

No need to delete (often we learn the most from our own mistakes), but thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom