Super Forts

Hi, this looks like a very promising mod. I wanted to incorporate this mod as part of my modmod for Civ 4 Colonization, but I can't get to the source as the installer requires a BTS installation which i don't have. Is there anyway I can just get hands on the actual source files as a zip package or something? I know it's been a long time but it would be much appreciated.

EDIT - Got the source from Nightinggale. Anyone who is interested in just the code can look here.

hi Red Key, first of all GREAT WORK!
thank you cause is a very useful mod that add a lot to the game strategy.
I have only a question: i would like to merge your mod with BETTER AI BTS, but I don't know how.
I've read your note, but I didnt make it.
could you please help me?
thank you anyway for the great work you've done!!

Read tutorials. You would have to know how to compile your own dll (after having merged the .cpp & .h files), as both mods have custom dlls. Not an easy easy task. :(

Read tutorials. You would have to know how to compile your own dll (after having merged the .cpp & .h files), as both mods have custom dlls. Not an easy easy task. :(

thank you, yep you've right.. but unfortunaly i'm not so good with dll, etc.. i only worked with xml.. anyway i'll follow your advice and search in the tutorial for some tricks.. thks you :)

I think I have found an exploit in this mod. It is probably not a big one as this mod stands but we incorporated it into Caveman2Cosmos and added some earlier fortifications that claim the plot but don't give the bonus on the plot. The AI uses them quite well.

The exploit is that if you capture the fortification and then raze it the plots remain yours and no one can take them from you except by cultural expansion.

Top Bottom