SGOTM 12 - One Short Straw

PPP looks good. I didn't see any boats being built. Are you planning to save the fallout south of Steam for later or are you using one of our current galleys? I perfer to get it done soon so that we can focus on Roosevelt, Stalin and Gandhi later but its not critical yet.

I just went through and found the max hammers for each city.

I'm abandoning Nottingham I think (no observatory and no RSI) London has a 81 max hammer with citizens and taking the mines back and it already has RSI.

So I'm editting to switch Nottingham back to wealth/research.

Actually, boats are my main concern right now.

How do we build transports? Do we have a uranium I missed?

We currently have 57 workers, and there are 51 fallout tiles in enemy territory. Haven't had a chance to work it out yet, but it seems we might have almost enough already. Assuming we can transport them efficiently... Edit: go ahead, though. Can't really have too many workers.

Okay I redid the launch plan with new max hammer numbers (using citizens and terraforming that shuyhe did)

Looks like I can launch spaceship with limited terraforming.

critical terraforming
Beijing (to get thruster in 5, close so only ~8 worker turns)
Siberia (switched it to building docking bay and stasis chamber) so can get away with chops only here, but will give us a 2 more workshops for safety factor so (~20 turns total including chops)

Nice to have terraforming but probably not critical
I haven't checked existing OF in these cities yet, so might not need this terraforming

Bcool so don't need OF
Paris to cut Life Support build to 4 turns
Fish to cut Thruster to 4 turns
Oxford to cut thruster to 4 turns
Orleans to cut thruster to 4 turns
Moscow to prevent need for OF

Rest of the details are in the spreadsheet

Attachments

• PPP spaceship T250 editted.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 76
Ah must have missed us not having Uranium, I'll fix that if I can this turn, if not I'll build a galleon in Rheims this turn for the workers.

I'm going to work out back in 40 minutes then I'll play. So if you can find any mistakes I would appreciate it. Or if you want to look at the worker situation in more detail...

okay I'm playing and I saw something good I think. I'd like to build a settler instead of a worker in Newcastle so we can settle a city on the iron to the southwest of churchills lands. Is this okay?

okay I'm playing and I saw something good I think. I'd like to build a settler instead of a worker in Newcastle so we can settle a city on the iron to the southwest of churchills lands. Is this okay?

Looks good. It will require two ice roads, but you've got a ton of workers there. An extra hammer empire wide will pay off quickly.

Do we still have an extra Mining Inc executive running around, shyuhe? I couldn't find him. There was also a city that had 91/100 hammers or something like that. Is it even worth it to spread Mining Inc at this point so that we can crank out a courthouse? Probably not worth the gold...

BTW, I'm checking out your spreadsheet. I'm capturing how much OF is in each city as I go too.

No roads necessary to iron in Churchill's SW that is connected by water. I'm building the settler and the mining executive probably wouldn't pay off. He is in Warwick 1 turn from completion.
Let's see ~80 gold to spread 1 fewer wealth builds in Warwick (35 gold) and it would give 23 hammers per turn. +12 gold in Fish, it would cost without courthouse... umm

yes planning on settling both on the resources.

No uranium in our borders :( amazing. There is one up near first Mao ice ball but far away.

Oh and boats might not be a problem I think upgrading the 11 galleys we have to transports or galleons after research is done. They might not be positioned well but upgrading them will give us a lot of flexibility at the end.

Top Bottom