SGOTM 12 - One Short Straw

Congrats team! Missed your final push (got bored at page 215 :p because of work) but it has been a long and good ride folks :thumbsup:

Condoleances LC.

I had no idea that feature existed. Quite interesting. I can't believe OSS played 137 hours to Plastic Ducks 36.

Nuters... :shake:

(honnestly I can't believe they played only 137... oh wait, they prolly spent worth a year on test game :D but sucess has a price imo)

Nuters... :shake:

(honnestly I can't believe they played only 137... oh wait, they prolly spent worth a year on test game :D but sucess has a price imo)

Our team spent about 42 hours playing. Then again we did longer turnsets. Perhaps we should of played a bit slower.

Man, I only left for a few days and you guys manage beat us by 1 turn. Really impressive team works!:goodjob:

Curious and interesting fact: I've still never personally completed and witnessed the Alpha Centauri space flight... :)

I'm sorry guys but I won't kid myself again into thinking I'd have the time to play this... Maybe the next one... we'll see, I'll surely be hanging around.

Ok, I am in. Thanks for the PMs folks (will try not to disappoint you Mitchum ;)).

@Mysty: you are doing it again :D What's studies compared to SGOTM?

Top Bottom