The lamest jokes you can think of....... II

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not lame... just not funny

.....same

I can't respond to people who I've added to my ignore list, but there is no reason to "forgive" someone who has never done something wrong to you.

What is the gayest band ever?

Spoiler :
Village People

What is the straightest band ever?

Spoiler :
Dire Straights

Isn't the point of a joke that it's supposed to be slightly amusing, however lame?

Did you know that they've started putting robot snakes on car windscreens in Germany? They're known as vindscreen vipers.

If a medusa looks at people, they turn to stone, but if she looks at milk, it turns to gorgonzola.

An Irishman walks out of a bar.

What do you call a dog with no hind legs and steel testicle implants?

Sparky.

I used to like stamp-collecting, but then I realised that philately would get me nowhere.

I've always pronounced it "fill-latter-ly".

An average guy from an average Western country is traveling around the world, visiting several countries.

In one of the countries he travels to, he finds a green object that looks like a toy: He asks the locals what kind of toy this is and is given the answer "[that] only that children from a neighbouring country play with those". With his curiousity stirred, he travels to that country, where - to his suprise - he is given an identical answer.

So, what kind of toy is this?
Spoiler :

A PFM-1 landmine!

When did the clam stop exercising? When his mussels were sore.

A football player known for his brutishness and inconsideration to others arrives home with bruised and bloody leg.
- What happened?! asks his wife.
- No idea. I don't even know whose leg that is!

A farmer had a horse that had a very long mane, and he had a problem with songbirds building nests in it. He tried everything to keep the birds out, but couldn't get rid of the problem. A local veterinarian told him to put some baker's yeast into the horse's feed, and that would cause an certain subtle odour in the horse's hair that would keep the birds away. He tried it and it worked perfectly. He asked the vet where he came up with that remedy, and the vet told him it's common knowledge: Yeast is yeast and nest is nest, and never the mane shall tweet.

An Irishman, a Jamaican, and a Jew walk into a bar.

What a fine example of multiculturalism!

edit: I was going to add something here; but I read some posts on the way here and now I can't remember. :uncontrollablesobbing:

I think it's the unexpected response to a known comedic device.

An Irishman, a Jamaican, and a Jew walk into a bar.

What a fine example of multiculturalism!

edit: I was going to add something here; but I read some posts on the way here and now I can't remember. :uncontrollablesobbing:

That meme is called Anti-Joke Chicken.

EDIT. Why did Mrs Claus ask for a vibrator?
Because Santa Clause only comes once a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom