What Civs are in?

I'm think the aztecs are in as well: pretty sure i saw a screenie of montezuma.

I'll check it out.

They did actually release Concept art for Monty, this will hopefully be a sign of his presence in CivRev

Rome
Egypt
Spain
Greece
France
India
Japan
Arabia
China
Germany
Japan
Mongols
Russia
::
America
England
Aztecs
Persia

Rome
Egypt
Spain
Greece
France
India
Japan
Arabia
China
Germany
Japan
Mongols
Russia
::
America
England
Aztecs
Persia

Oh man, oh man, I hope Scandinavia gets in. It's in my blood.

Now you're mentioning it, I think the pop culture demands the Persians exchanged with Vikings...

EDIT: Yay, I quoted myself! :D

Sadly Africans hardly bolster the gamer demographic so i guess they can be snubbed in such a way

And there's the rub. I can't blame them for going with what the audience knows. But faced with the choice between a popular but backwards leader, and a lesser known but more prosperous leader -- both from the same region or civilization -- I hope they would pick the prosperous but lesser known leader.

Not sure about that one. It's a good point, and it is really what I would call "right". But I'm the commercial type that likes well known leaders so I can show them off to my friends! Screw the Properous Leaders! :p

:joke:
I second it as well.
Just had a thought, you think there will be multiple leaders for each civ, since there's only 16 civs? It's a small number compared with BTS...Warlords...OR VANILLA!

How about the Celts, is a Celtic nation in this game? Because it wouldn't be fair to have just England. My suggestion on possible Celtic nations, Gaul (Wasn't really united. Leader can be Vercingetorix), Ireland/Eriu (Leader can be Brian Boru), and Scotland/Alba (Leader can be William Wallace, although he was not actually a King, he was a great Scottish general).

How about the Celts, is a Celtic nation in this game? Because it wouldn't be fair to have just England. My suggestion on possible Celtic nations, Gaul (Wasn't really united. Leader can be Vercingetorix), Ireland/Eriu (Leader can be Brian Boru), and Scotland/Alba (Leader can be William Wallace, although he was not actually a King, he was a great Scottish general).
HIGHLY doubt anything of the sort. There's only room for 16 civs and we don't know if they even have more than 1 leader. They won't take multiple civs from one area {as in regions, not continents}, no matter what IMO. Like they won't have the aztecs and the mayans, they'll choose between one or the other {I saw a SS of monty...}. Same applies to the celts and Western Europe. The only European civs that are probably going to be in are:
England
France
Germany
Spain
Rome
Greece
Russia
and maybe (after all the other asian civs, etc.)
Scandinavia, but I doubt it, it's kind of an "expansion civ". ;)

lol these are the civs i want to be in,

England
France
Spain
Aztecs
Japan
China
Egypt
Babylon or summeria
Russia
Ethiopia
Rome
Greece
India
Mayans
Germany
Scandinavia

I know France is one of the civs because i saw a screenshot of Napoleon. So thats probubly their leader unless they have multiple leaders. I wonder who the english leader is going to be. I hope its churchill but i dont think so because it looks like an ancient or classical game.

I know France is one of the civs because i saw a screenshot of Napoleon. So thats probubly their leader unless they have multiple leaders. I wonder who the english leader is going to be. I hope its churchill but i dont think so because it looks like an ancient or classical game.

My guess is either Elizabeth or Victoria...for a more balanced game.
If there are in fact muliple leaders for each civ (which I doubt) I would count on Churchill being in. :goodjob: It would be nice if they had multiple leaders, since there are only a few civs. :sad:

My guess is either Elizabeth or Victoria...for a more balanced game.
If there are in fact muliple leaders for each civ (which I doubt) I would count on Churchill being in. :goodjob: It would be nice if they had multiple leaders, since there are only a few civs. :sad:

Maybe it's a choice between Male and Female leaders like in the good ol' games.

I thought they would harken back to the Civs in Civ1, then include 2 civs that weren't in that game (which already turn out to be Japan and Spain).

My List:

Great Britain (ie. Not Just England)
Aztec
Inca
France
Germany
Rome
Egypt
Macedonia
China
Japan
Russia
Confederates (For a change)
Australia (either Aboriginal or Colonial)
Holland
Zulus
Arabia

CHALLENGE: Can anyone suggest leaderheads more my idea?

The Mongols and Zulu should be in because they're cool.

Babylon could be in, with Hammurabi's leaderhead the exact same as in BtS. But knowing how Firaxis has been acting recently, Persia will probably make it in over them.

Top Bottom