Maps and Scenarios

Hi i have played the 0.13 version now for some dayes, and i notisted that the Norse Civ can't buil roads or imperial roads, is it on purpuse or is it a mistake :confused:???

Also it would be nice if the CHAOS naitones could get a Chaos Armor instead of metor armor, joust a thought :rolleyes:???

I hvave uploadet the savegame.

//Alf

Attachments

• AutoSave_IC 0920.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.3 MB · Views: 354
what's the save about, a ctd?

yeah it's on purpose chaos can't build normal roads.

ok then, but i still sink that chaos should at least have normal roads after all, but u are the MAKER :D

The save was joust for u to see if the roads was the problem, that was all.

What do u think about the thing about the chaos armor :confused:

//Alf

ok then, but i still sink that chaos should at least have normal roads after all, but u are the MAKER :D

The save was joust for u to see if the roads was the problem, that was all.

What do u think about the thing about the chaos armor :confused:

//Alf

chaos armour is planned it's just not my focus to add new stuff atm as long there are still bugs to resolve. First I want this mod stable then I'm going to add new features. I think we're close though;)

Whats the difference between the scenarions WarhammerWorldCities and WorldofWarhammer?

Also, I started with the Dark Elves, and the civilopedia said that I would start with fishing, and a dark magic tech, but I got none of those techs...

Starting techs are bugged for the scenarios.

I think the Cities map starts with barbarian cities all over with correct names/locations (though they tend to get razed if you don't turn city razing off)

Starting techs are bugged for the scenarios.

I think the Cities map starts with barbarian cities all over with correct names/locations (though they tend to get razed if you don't turn city razing off)
I will probably only use the city map as a base for setting up the citynaming scripts. So I won't really support that. but maybe PL wants to update it.

I will update the other worldmap at some time;)

Huh. Weird. I get CTDs on none of em.

I've played the cities map for hundreds of turns with no problems as Wood Elves, Dwarves and Kurgan. Haven't tried the other.
What faction were you using?

I tried several ones. The elves, dwarves, empire, bretonnia. The map loads fine, and the first turn works. But each time I go to the third turn it crashes.

Odd. Do random maps work fine?
On maps and cosmetics, the Moot icon is way too big now - it looks really ugly. Its pretty funny to see Bag End towering over the nearby metropolises.

Yep. Random maps work perfect.
Noticed that on the maps all the civs dont start with the techs they are supposed to start with. Dont know if that could be the problem.

I'll try it at some point. Could be that the latest patches break the maps, I haven't tried them for a while.
Yeah, the starting techs were wrong for a while.

Ploelp has said that he's not going to support the cities map, but hopefully the other one should be tested/updated.

Top Bottom