So i joined civplayers...

Sequm

Chieftain
And, there are people playing games currently, nobody is chatting, and I'm not sure how to set up a game? I assume via chat, but nobody is chatting in Steam atm. Is there somewhere else that games are set up? I'm on Mac btw.

Civplayers is dead most of the time, you'll need to move to NQ for games for most hours of the day. Also you still will be stuck with mac players only (2% of the multiplayer population) due to patch differences.

And, there are people playing games currently, nobody is chatting, and I'm not sure how to set up a game? I assume via chat, but nobody is chatting in Steam atm. Is there somewhere else that games are set up? I'm on Mac btw.

Civplayers is picking up with the arrival of BNW but it still is a slow rebuilding after Civ5's crappy MP code killed competitive MP after 3 years.

Also if you want to ask questions about Civplayers doesn't it make more sense to ask on the Civplayers forums and not at CFC? http://www.civplayers.com/index.php?section=smf

Nothing wrong with NQ, but they play casual FFA games, not the competitive MP games that Civplayers has always promoted....unfortunately it takes a large amount of MP players to reach the critical mass required for competitive MP, and we have not had that for over a year now.

BNW promises improvements to the MP experience, but the end result is still not in yet on if they succeeded or not.

CS

Top Bottom