v34 Changelog

When you build a new city you get some free buildings based on your tech level.

The "New Free City" mod assigns to some building a tech at which they become free. However the city still has to meet the requirements for that building eg forest, bamboo or jungle to get the early wood building.

It is a work in progress but since there have been no comments on it at all, not even complaints about it, work has stalled. There are over 700 potential buildings to have a tech assigned with the number growing each day.

It seems like a very good mod I would say :) I´ll rather play with that mod then don´t. So there´s one comment anyway, if it´s enough to get the progress going again i don´t know ;)

Nvm, just read first page, my question was answered xD

Best mod by far, thank you all for your hard work.

Sorry if it has been asked already, but any idea when v34 will go "official" (out of beta)?

Just wondering wheather I should download v33 and play or wait another week or two and download v34.

Thank you for your hard work, best mod by far.

Mid-late, Jan 14

Damn SO, ur fast :lol:

It was like 45 seconds between my post and editing it and the answer was there already.

[offtopic]Thats what my EX wife's said, i guess thats why i am not married.:eek:

-NEW mapscript SmartMap, great for Extremely Gigantic making maps the way you want them, o don't believe the "continents" making is working, but its OK other wise, i believe.

So how do I enable the C2C_Smartmap ?

It's not in the Civ4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Caveman2Cosmos\PrivateMaps , so where is this script hidden ?

If it's a separate dowload, where do I get it ?

So how do I enable the C2C_Smartmap ?

It's not in the Civ4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Caveman2Cosmos\PrivateMaps , so where is this script hidden ?

If it's a separate download, where do I get it ?

No offense but this has nothing to do with a current change log.

But for your information i deleted the SmartMap, because it was "bleeding" into other content of C2C, plus the ini, and messing things up.

No offense but this has nothing to do with a current change log

It does when the inclusion of the map in question is listed as part of the changelog.

-NEW mapscript SmartMap, great for Extremely Gigantic making maps the way you want them, o don't believe the "continents" making is working, but its OK other wise, i believe.

It does when the inclusion of the map in question is listed as part of the changelog.

Nope sorry again, belongs in the Map threads. We just put them in the game, WE (C2C) actually has nothing to do with them.

v34 Beta (SVN 6430):
Published at 9 November 2013.

Events
3 events for tech sailing:

FishFry
ClamBake
CrabLegs

Events for Supper Forts

Apparently, someone was hungry...

Edit: Also, could someone clarify for me where the various insect Gatherer buildings come in at? I've yet to see a single one in both of my various games that I let progress into the modern era...

Top Bottom