Popup ads

I'm only getting Mancini's sleep world, and it just popped up for this thread -.-

I have been seeing adverts for a dating site for lesbians lately on CFC.

I am male and not into girl on girl action.
(nothing against lesbians)

I think Mayor is right, this seems to be a USA problem only. Haven't got anything like this here down under, mate.

I was actually referring to their browser of choice :p

Looks like a variety of browsers. OS on the other hand....:think:

D'oh.... can I save myself by saying 'that's what I meant' ?

no?

ah well, Ill be off now :hide:

Yeah, but I think it's regional.

Hate to sound rude, but it's called AdBlock Plus, folks.

Chrome
Firefox

AdBlock Plus. It worked for me! :D

I am sure you know that tends to take income from the sites? As I like the sites I use and prefer not to run them into the ground.

So are we getting rid of these embedded popup ads?! It's getting very annoying seeing them poping up and obstructing my view of the forums on a mobile device! :mad:

So are we getting rid of these embedded popup ads?! It's getting very annoying seeing them poping up and obstructing my view of the forums on a mobile device! :mad:

Wow - on a mobile? That must be really annoying!

I use a dedicated forum viewer app, it's natively ad-free (cost < $5)

I'm loving this . I know zilch zip nada about computers , I just have an i pad that I use for CFC . I don't have an adblocker or anything . And here you guys are with your fancy shmancy computers getting annoyed by ads while I have never seen any of this pop up stuff that is frustrating you guys .

Score 1 for the Luddites

It is unfortunate, but the world will not always bend to your will. Deal with it.

Top Bottom