RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I have to do a triathlon tomorrow :mad:

You can take comfort in the fact that this douchebag "friend" of yours will likely find himself in the same situation as you are now.

Whores never change. He'll soon find out he isn't the only one riding the booty train, and it will break his cheatin' heart. :cool:

The interesting thing is I think she actually really likes him. Which pisses me off! I put in the time and effort and the king of slackers get the girl. Well.. we'll see. I know it'll all pass, the feelings anyway. For now however I'll do what I can. Light up for me stonerbro, as I cannot. :)

Is it me, or do rants threads move faster than raves threads?

A positive thought is 1000 times more powerful than a negative thought. However, there are 1000 times more negative thoughts than positive thoughts. ;)

Think the American military butting heads with a third-world army using human wave tactics.

:lmao:

Been throwing up every day this week. If I continue to throw up tomorrow, I'm going in. The bad part is that every time I vomit, I feel a sharp pain in my chest. The strange part is that I've puked only in the mornings.

It could be blood pouring in from your stomach (hence the pain?). Maybe.

Well, I found a new girl and got friendzoned.

After a few hours, I then realized the guy she wanted was just your average, carbon-copy wigger like the last one and moved on with my life.

:goodjob:

I try to be positive but if you want to do more with less something is going to suffer.

Usual homework whining... andddd:

I could use some assistance from the resident right-wingers in the Cali vs. Arizona thread. I'm only 17, I can't do this by myself! :(

I may have to apologize to my best friends gf for calling her a witch. In retrospect that was a questionable decision yet the voices made compelling evidence at the time. This will be most difficult because my mancode will not allow me to apologize, especially if I know I am/was wrong.

My GF told me that they're going to need a month to set up an Internet connection to her house back home.

A month without my GF... The closest person to me, my best friend. No contact for a month! I can already imagine the loneliness I'll be feeling. I'm thinking of buying a ticket and just spending a month there.

Well, I found a new girl and got friendzoned.

After a few hours, I then realized the guy she wanted was just your average, carbon-copy wigger like the last one and moved on with my life.

And apparently one of my "friends", right after this, says that I am going to die alone.

I'm confronting him about it tomorrow. If I don't like what I hear, I will kick his ass. For real. No fascist bully boy bullmess of me saying BAWWW YOU STOLE MY SEAT I KICK YOUR ASS NOW. This time, I've got about four inches on this guy and about 20 pounds of muscle on him, and I'm kicking his ass because he said this crap to me.

Considering I've somehow grown muscle randomly and my arms have had a pricking feeling, I think I'm getting steroid injections in my sleep.

Apparently, nobody gets hyperbole here. I was pissed, but not "I will kick your ass" pissed.

Anyways, for a real rant: There is someone who is gay for me at my school.

So, he comes up to me, brushes my shoulder, and says hi. I shake him off and say hi back, creeped out by the fact that he completely snuck up on me and touched me when just a simple verbal hi could do. Then, he starts stopping me in the hallway to talk. I'm trying to get my drink and GTFO because I want to distance myself from him because clingy people really annoy me.

And then, he feels up the muscle on my arm and asks if I'm open to sleep over. I then say no, give him a "what the hell are you doing, I'm straight" look, and leave.

tl;dr: My arm was groped by a gay kid.

Wonderful. The media has a science story it can twist and prop up spectacularly to draw readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom