Ruhrgebietheld's Small or Less-prominent Nations/Territories

Well, I remember reading about San Marino.
I had no idea you could make so many interesting ideas of modern(and small) civs.

Lee Guan Yew's Singapore is in my plan for more SE Asian Civ pack (not final name) but he's at 10th priority since I want to emphasis Ayutthaya kingdom and their neighbor first. But the planning and 1st and 2nd priority civ is league from even to public eyes, not including the artwork which I happily do for other modder.

I would as well helping here, mainly in Singapore, Monaco and any red-white nation :lol: .

Let me know if you'll take it up. I'm willing to help in any way that I can.

Thanks.
I've done six different versions of the icon with different colours. If ruhrgebietheld is up for making the civ, I'll post them for you guys to judge what's best.

Yep, I'll take it up. Since there seems to be so much interest surrounding it, as well as a good amount of work done for it, I'll make it my next civ after I finish up Monaco. Although that might still be a while.

Yep, I'll take it up. Since there seems to be so much interest surrounding it, as well as a good amount of work done for it, I'll make it my next civ after I finish up Monaco. Although that might still be a while.
Glad to hear it.
I made these icons based on the Lesotho flag. I also messed around with something based on their CoA, but it didn't turn out as I wanted it to.
Spoiler :

My personal favourites are the two in the last column.

Yep, I'd vote 2, 3, and 6.

They all look great, I vote for all.

Those are all pretty darn good icons. I'll probably go with #4, because that's a fairly unique color combo that stays true to the nation's flag/ CoA colors.
Fair enough. I know you said you wanted to do Monaco first, but did you get a chance to look at the different Lesotho designs? If so, when you have decided on the uniques, I'll be willing to give those icons a go as well. If you want me to; I could really use the practise ;)

Yeah, I've looked through all the Lesotho designs. I'm gonna mostly go with Urdnott_Scott's winning design. I'm for sure using his UA and UU. Not sure about the second unique. Trying to decide between his UB and Natan's UI.
Just remember that UI models demands a lot more work than simply a UB icon.

Just remember that UI models demands a lot more work than simply a UB icon.

There might be a UI model that could be ripped from Beyond Earth? The Magrail maybe?

Please use mine. Please? We need a river connection civ.

What about Liechtenstein? Andorra, too, perhaps? Luxembourg is nice this time of year. :)

I just now saw the posts from August on here. I hadn't planned Liechtenstein or Andorra civs because other modders had already made mod civs for those countries. I had considered Luxembourg, but at the time I had seen some other modder mention plans to do a Luxembourg civ. Since I'm brand new to modding, I was trying to stay away from doing the same civ as other more experienced, skilled modders. Not that any of that really matters now, because all my planned civs have been put on hold. My coding skills just weren't coming along very well. So unless there's someone out there who wants to do the majority of the coding for these civs, it will probably be quite a while until my coding skills are good enough for any of them to be released. Although I still do some work on the civilopedia entries for them from time to time, I have otherwise put all my planned civs on hold.

Top Bottom