Rise from Erebus Frequently Asked Questions

Is it possible to drain swamp with workers? Or other way to remove ? Scorch maybe? Not sure.

Also, is it intended that Doviello doesnt gain additional :food: from taiga (tundra in previous versions) ?

Thanks.

Is it possible to drain swamp with workers? Or other way to remove ? Scorch maybe? Not sure.

Also, is it intended that Doviello doesnt gain additional :food: from taiga (tundra in previous versions) ?

Thanks.

Swamp can be cleared with either Scorch or a Mazatl-specific spell for workers.

And it is fully intended that the Doviello do not gain any innate food bonus on Taiga. Instead, they have a unique Camp upgrade, the Yaranga.

Swamp can be cleared with either Scorch or a Mazatl-specific spell for workers.

My mistake, I meant marsh. A bit confused with these swamp-marsh, tundra-taiga things :rolleyes:
I think it should be another way to turn marsh to plains or grassland, because often there just no Fire mana available on the map?

Edited:
And what about these
1. Steamworks that can be builded by ANY civilization's great engineer?
2. Great commanders building forts in 3 turns(!) right near enemy city or just on enemy territory(!!!)
Please tell it's not intended, or maybe I didn't get the idea? Not using two of these actually, because it's sooo much overpowered and grants easy victory. :confused:

My mistake, I meant marsh. A bit confused with these swamp-marsh, tundra-taiga things :rolleyes:
I think it should be another way to turn marsh to plains or grassland, because often there just no Fire mana available on the map?

Edited:
And what about these
1. Steamworks that can be builded by ANY civilization's great engineer?
2. Great commanders building forts in 3 turns(!) right near enemy city or just on enemy territory(!!!)
Please tell it's not intended, or maybe I didn't get the idea? Not using two of these actually, because it's sooo much overpowered and grants easy victory. :confused:

From what I remember it is only Scorch. I may be wrong however.

1. Bug, fixed in 1.31. Oversight from removing the Ordo Machinarum religion.
  2. Intended, but will be nerfed a bit (no spamming them, only one per GG level)

Okay, I see. 1.31 isn't released yet, right?

Hope not to be annoying with another quick qestion - how to remove haunted lands? Life I Sanctify seem to do nothing with them. Also in my last Mechanos game 3 plots of them just disappear after some turns when city increases cultural borders, do not know why. Maybe you can clarify this.

Thanks for answers.

Okay, I see. 1.31 isn't released yet, right?

Hope not to be annoying with another quick qestion - how to remove haunted lands? Life I Sanctify seem to do nothing with them. Also in my last Mechanos game 3 plots of them just disappear after some turns when city increases cultural borders, do not know why. Maybe you can clarify this.

Thanks for answers.

Nope, not released yet.

And Haunted Lands is removed by Dispel Magic.

How to get Deep Shaper promo? It's required 5 lvl (26xp) and in my last Mazatl game ( small map, Emperor difficulty, Epic speed, 8 enemies, 300+ turn) max xp was around 14 (guys created on the game start). How long actually game should continue to acquire this promo? Or maybe there are ways to boost worker xp gaining speed that I didn't know about? And if not, what's the point of promotions, that could almost never be used in normal game ?

Is there any application designed specifically for extracting the textures and meshes from RiFE's fpk? One that could possibly keep folder structure or just let you view files so that the many uses of swordsman.nif don't overwrite each other and I can view the last 20000KBs of files that the fpk unpacker stubbornly refuses to open?:(

I'm confused on texture editing in civ. Is there anyway to have uv edits in nifskope show up?

Nifskope is a huge pain in the arse. Been trying to kludge in cubemap envmaps and getting nothing :(

I used these modules in the last version - Amurite Worker, Fall Under, GWS Buildings, GWS Guns, GWS Steel, LessDangerousAnimals, LizardArtFix, LizardUUCommanders

Does the new/latest version (1.31 with hotfixes) encompass these ? Make them obsolete? Or will they crash it because needs that earlier version?

I hate guessing so I figured I'd ask. Thanks.

What does:
Advances to the System use Era​
mean?
It is under special abilities if you research Future Tech

I'm totally new to all this stuff and I got a noob-ass question... Bare with me: I've been playing FFH2 and have just noticed Rise From Erebus, is an expansion/update (correct me if I'm wrong). Now, do I have to have FFH2 still on my PC to play Rise from Erebus or is it stand-alone?

Top Bottom