IOT Organisational and Discussion Thread

I think it'll be great.

We're still trying to decide how many pieces each continent should be divided into.

We think we got everything in the migration, but if anything was left behind the easiest way to handle it is to report the thread that needs to be moved.

Also is this the right thread to be sticky? Any others?

We think we got everything in the migration, but if anything was left behind the easiest way to handle it is to report the thread that needs to be moved.

Also is this the right thread to be sticky? Any others?

I noticed a couple last night that got over looked I'll see if there still there, do you want me to bump the older threads from the archive?

He said report them...

So, I'm going to be starting a simple IOT soon. I've started a ruleset over in the Developmental Thread. Just thought I'd post that here, too. Name? Simple IOT.

Announcing:

IOT: No Safe Harbor

I've got the region map done. Note: THIS IS NOT THE FINAL MAP. This will determine certain aspects of the game, and the provinces will be based off of this map.

Here it is.
Spoiler with region names :

Spoiler without region names :

I appreciate the region names aren't perfect, but they were the best I could do.

And here's the concept:
Spoiler :
The world has been under the control of one man for years - but people are becoming dissatisfied with his totalitarian rule. Your job is to take control of a group of rebels and a province of the Earth Empire, and forge a new nation. Never turn your back, though - the Earth Empire is dangerous. You'll have to work together with other rebel groups to rid Earth of the NPC menace once and for all.

Only then will the battle for supremacy between the new nations begin.

Expect this to begin around mid-September.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to get rid of all the region names on the second map. I'll upload that when it's done.

Attachments

• IOT No Safe Harbor (region map).PNG
    IOT No Safe Harbor (region map).PNG
    51.3 KB · Views: 176
  • IOT No Safe Harbor (region map without names).PNG
    IOT No Safe Harbor (region map without names).PNG
    47 KB · Views: 121
EDIT: double post. This can be deleted.

Just like GRRM, I suck at due dates. Consider it a homage.

Anyway, considering we're 11 days away from one of the best books ever written, I've deemed it in my best interest (and therefore everyone's) that I don't do my game until after I finish reading ADWD.

Really? 11 days?

:w00t: Awesome!
Can't wait :D

Top Bottom