[MOD] The Second Revolution!

Ahh I see now, Atlanta should be just a tad north of where you have Jacksonville now. You currently have it way to far north. And Jacksonville should be about 30 degrees north east of Tampa.

Also flip flop Boston and New York City, Boston is south of NYC. Phillidelphia is also east of Indianapolis, about half way between Indianapolis and New York

Or rename Philly to Kansas City, as thats about where KC is.

I'll go back to my corner now lol

Ahh, you fixed it in a patch? :) I was going off the screenshots you have on page one :)

i don't know why, but i had serious problems with dowloading the patch. i was being disconnected every 60 seconds or so. i finally did manage to download it but it was rather frustrating. any idea what could be the problem?

Sorry to take this on the table again ;)...

zerza said:
You place way to much importance on Iran. Iran is a nation of sheep herders and peasents and would get stomped, their only possible saviour would be China. At which point we sell Taiwan in a "tit for tat" scenario. :mischief:

Iran is not just "a nation of sheep herders"...(Yes, they do have them, because the meat is great)...But Americans should respect Iranians, how they are...They are not terrorist...It´s amazing how USA has terrorized Iranians for long time already.(and still accused that Iran is terrorist nation???)..Why USA doesn´t want that Iran could be Iran?? What´s the damn problem? Your president Mr. Carter already tried to do some **** on them (and also did)
But Iranians just want to be what they could be...If you know the history of PERSIA you know that Iran has always been mighty...Let them be mighty again...

Ok I think China and USA could make a deal like Germanny and USSR made in the last War, that you can take that and we take that...But When things go so far...you can´t prevent USA vs.CHINA WAR anymore...

zerza said:
You seem to have a meager understanding of politics in general. In fact, due to Bush's proposals on immigration he is gaining vast support in the latino community. Remember, people are stupid, it dont take much to coddle them into subsiervence. :king:

Well for this I answer that I´m not Living in your country...I have been living some years ago...So I don´t know much details about the politics of your country...But Don´t say I have meager understanding in general....Tell me what you know about my country?(Finland)
But I do know that USA have been using and rapeing L´America quite long time already and I think people down there don´t want to be footsacks much longer anymore...You know...there comes a time when bad king is kicked off from the throne

zerza said:
As far as your Katrina allegory, it did happen when our troops were in Iraq, so how would being in Iran be different?

Difference is that when Katrina hit USA wasn´t in war...IRaq should have been "peace of cake" to US military (it was kind of exersice)...
When US troops are in Iran... The whole World is on war...so Situation is very much different...

Well anyway...:) enjoy the summer...we have it finally here in the north...

I´m little bit warmonger ;) as you can read, I hope I don´t step on anybodys feet...these are just thoughts...

regrds,
HE

I don't know what the US are up to, but I do know that British troops will almost certainly be in Iran soon and I seriously doubt one half of the Alliance would operate without the other. The war will happen soon, to ensure it happens before Iran have nuclear weapons.

The US will not go to war with China.

I created a "how to defeat george bush thread" that is just begging for political arguing. but are we really going to get anywhere? Can liberal convince a conservative. Can a conservative sway a liberal. the answer is no, so stop trying :lol:

Let's hear something about the game. I plan on releasing a big patch soon. one that allows the UNITCOMBAT_SNIPER command added by TheLopez. But i still have to figure that one out. And i need to do some map fixes. And I'm looking for anymore cool units to add.

Top Bottom