[BTS] MarnzMod

Thanks for the new update. =D

I got some text error for an event.
EDIT: I got another one. TEXT_KEY_EVENTTRIGGER_IMMIGRANTS. A turn after I got that, the game crashed. >.<

Thanks for the new update. =D

Thanx for your interest. It's appreciated.

I got some text error for an event.
EDIT: I got another one. TEXT_KEY_EVENTTRIGGER_IMMIGRANTS. A turn after I got that, the game crashed. >.<

Oops. Forgot to add the txt file. Not sure how that could cause a crash. What else was going on?

I posted an update that includes the extra event text file plus also adds Iroquois civ.

Well, I doubt it caused the crash. I just found it funny how it decides to crash, right after I post here.

Thank you for the patch. =)

I have posted a BIG:mischief: update on the first post.

And the changes are:

-Added 6 Techs:
Aeronautics
Exposition
Polymers
Astrophysics
Artificial Intelligence
Quantum Mechanics
-Added 5 units: (from Amra's mod)
Panda Bear
Polar Bear
Siberian Tiger
Biplane
Mark V (early tank)
-Added 2 buildings
Powder Mill (gunpowder units +3 XP)
Rubber Factory (provides rubber)
-Added 2 civic categories: (inspired by VISa)
Education: Ignorance/Heritage/Apprenticeship/Private Schools/Military Training/Public Schools
Healtcare: Shamanism/Herbalism/Private HC/Regulated HC/Subsidized HC/Government Funded HC
-Added World Expo event
-Added new corporation: Fashion House (provides culture with silk/dye/cotton/fur/cow/pearls)
-Added 3 SpaceShip parts:
SS Navigation Array
SS Computer Core
SS Warp Drive

Enjoy!:D

Can't wait to try the new patch! And I just completed my first epic game with your mod, and I was impressed. 740+ turns in, and load times were pretty short. =D

I tried downloading the new update 4 times. Keeps saying the archive is corrupt.

Can't wait to try the new patch! And I just completed my first epic game with your mod, and I was impressed. 740+ turns in, and load times were pretty short. =D

Hey, thanx for your posts. It's nice to know someone's enjoying the mod.:)

I tried downloading the new update 4 times. Keeps saying the archive is corrupt.

I'm sorry, don't know what happened there.:confused: I have reposted the update and it seems like it's working now.

Hey, thanx for your posts. It's nice to know someone's enjoying the mod.:)

I'm sorry, don't know what happened there.:confused: I have reposted the update and it seems like it's working now.
Of course. I love it. =D

And thanks, it dled fine. ;)

I'm just a little way into the game but this mod is looking quite good.
Just two things to note. Upon loading I get two errors, something about the Joan of Arc leader head I think. Another two when generating the game, so I'm thinking she is probably in the game though I've yet to meet her. I just tell the errors okay and the game seems to proceed okay.
The other thing is the Animism civic just shows a pink box where the icon should be in the pedia and on the civic screen.

I'm just a little way into the game but this mod is looking quite good.
Just two things to note. Upon loading I get two errors, something about the Joan of Arc leader head I think. Another two when generating the game, so I'm thinking she is probably in the game though I've yet to meet her. I just tell the errors okay and the game seems to proceed okay.
The other thing is the Animism civic just shows a pink box where the icon should be in the pedia and on the civic screen.

Thanx for your comments. The joan of arc leaderhead is giving problems with modular loading. I'll probably remove modular loading for the next version.

I have reposted the v1.4 update on first post with a fix for the Animism civic button and a bug fix for the World Expo event that was missing text and was recurring every turn. It should now only occur for the first civ to learn Exposition tech.

If you already have v1.4, you can download this small patch instead:
patch v1.4a

Thanks for the patch, I'm really liking this mod.
A question has come up. My religious buildings (temples, monasteries, the shrine, etc.) are all gaining +2 hammers. What is causing this? I can't find anything in the game that will tell me what could be doing it. Is it some undocumented feature of a Wonder or the Temple of Solomon?

Question, are the mounted units that are supposed to to flanking damage to catapults supposed to do flanking damage to the Korean Hwacha? I ask because they don't seem to be doing so. I attacked a stack with a horse archer that contained two Hwachas and the horse archer was successful in its attack yet no flanking damage was inflicted.

Thanks for the patch, I'm really liking this mod.
A question has come up. My religious buildings (temples, monasteries, the shrine, etc.) are all gaining +2 hammers. What is causing this? I can't find anything in the game that will tell me what could be doing it. Is it some undocumented feature of a Wonder or the Temple of Solomon?
I'm glad you're enjoying the mod.:) The hammer bonus comes from being a full member of the Apostolic Palace. That's a regular BTS feature.

Question, are the mounted units that are supposed to to flanking damage to catapults supposed to do flanking damage to the Korean Hwacha? I ask because they don't seem to be doing so. I attacked a stack with a horse archer that contained two Hwachas and the horse archer was successful in its attack yet no flanking damage was inflicted.
Yes, those units should damage Hwachas. I'll look into it to make sure they're operating properly.:scan:

The war against the Koreans continues and one of my horse archers just killed a Hwacha by flanking damage. ??? Now he's going to die. He went there to kill the axeman and he was supposed to return because the Hwacha was also at that position, but as he killed them both he did not return to safety, now he is exposed and alone, poor guy.

Gosh darn it, reposted on first post again.:wallbash: Fixed bug where Great Artist wouldn't found Fashion House corporation. Or you can download this small patch patch v1.4b from v1.4a

If those Joan of Arc errors are bugging you delete assets/modules/custom leaderheads:sniper:

The war against the Koreans continues and one of my horse archers just killed a Hwacha by flanking damage. ??? Now he's going to die. He went there to kill the axeman and he was supposed to return because the Hwacha was also at that position, but as he killed them both he did not return to safety, now he is exposed and alone, poor guy.
RIP:cry:

Superb work! I really love the extras you are including.
Thanx for your compliments.:D

Just started up the mod, with the new patch, and I got around 9 errors concerning Joan of Arc errors, and something about the Byzantine Dromon.

Top Bottom