[BTS] MarnzMod

That's why I want to finish a game before making changes. Gives me an idea of when game ends so that I can my adjustments accordingly. I appreciate the feedback and play testing.:D

Heh, sadly enough, I have yet to finish a BtS game, of any type.

I play Conquest/Diplomatic but abandon games in which I am doing poorly or am too far in the lead to make it interesting. ..

And then theres the ones that bugged out and I couldn't finish them...

And all the Mods and Scenarios that weren't interesting for me...

end result: 0 finished games

Heh, sadly enough, I have yet to finish a BtS game, of any type.

I play Conquest/Diplomatic but abandon games in which I am doing poorly or am too far in the lead to make it interesting. ..

And then theres the ones that bugged out and I couldn't finish them...

And all the Mods and Scenarios that weren't interesting for me...

end result: 0 finished games
Hopefully I can get this mod interesting and challenging enough for you to finnally finish a game.:p

hi,excuse me for my bad english...
I red a lot of this mod and seems to be one of the best ones..there is only the problem that it s necessary to switch the english language..it s not possible to play it with other languages?
Or it s not possible to play it using language files of the main game in order to play it with my language finding in english only the innovations?
I Hope you understand what i would say..and i hope that it can be a posibility to solve that problems..
However thanks and good work..

hi,excuse me for my bad english...
I red a lot of this mod and seems to be one of the best ones..there is only the problem that it s necessary to switch the english language..it s not possible to play it with other languages?
Or it s not possible to play it using language files of the main game in order to play it with my language finding in english only the innovations?
I Hope you understand what i would say..and i hope that it can be a posibility to solve that problems..
However thanks and good work..

Hey, giii. Welcome to the forums.:D I'll see what I can do.

EDIT
I found the problem. Uploaded a new patch (v1.6d) in first post.

Fixed non-english language bug.
Fixed african infantry art bug.
Fixed event text bug.

wow i ll not thank you enough..i don t expected it..
If it may help you in your work,I think that the mod needs only huge maps(and so more civs)and more turns....maybe huge formations. also rhye's and fall "stability" factor was nice but probably make the game too problematic.
However it s only my think and i dont want to tell u what u have to do..
I thank u again and good work

wow i ll not thank you enough..i don t expected it..
If it may help you in your work,I think that the mod needs only huge maps(and so more civs)and more turns....maybe huge formations. also rhye's and fall "stability" factor was nice but probably make the game too problematic.
However it s only my think and i dont want to tell u what u have to do..
I thank u again and good work

Its a cool mod.

I've been experimenting with differing game speed settings, completely unbidden, but when I find some good balances I'll make them available - fine tuning a slightly slower than Epic then I'll work on a slightly slower Normal.

Marnz, if you'd be interested I'll go over what I come up with. The current custom speed I am working on starts in 6000 BC, ends in 3050 AD, but only has 940 turns (200 or so more than a standard Epic Game, not a big rise, considering the slowing down of research)

Not that your mod doesn't rock on its own, I just like a slower game where I can savor the flavor :p

Its a cool mod.

I've been experimenting with differing game speed settings, completely unbidden, but when I find some good balances I'll make them available - fine tuning a slightly slower than Epic then I'll work on a slightly slower Normal.

Marnz, if you'd be interested I'll go over what I come up with. The current custom speed I am working on starts in 6000 BC, ends in 3050 AD, but only has 940 turns (200 or so more than a standard Epic Game, not a big rise, considering the slowing down of research)

Not that your mod doesn't rock on its own, I just like a slower game where I can savor the flavor :p

I know what you mean. I'm playing on marathon and the techs are still going to fast. I built some new Hueys and then got to upgrade them before I ever got to use them.:sad:

I would like to know what you come up with. If I know what works good in epic, I could correlate that to marathon.:D

I know what you mean. I'm playing on marathon and the techs are still going to fast. I built some new Hueys and then got to upgrade them before I ever got to use them.:sad:

I would like to know what you come up with. If I know what works good in epic, I could correlate that to marathon.:D

Well, I'm finding the real trick is to trade off slower tech research with more turns. Adjusting the turns is a little tricky if you want it to "feel" right or if you kind of like the timeline to bear some resemblance to history.

Anyhow, I'll let you know.

Well, I'm finding the real trick is to trade off slower tech research with more turns. Adjusting the turns is a little tricky if you want it to "feel" right or if you kind of like the timeline to bear some resemblance to history.

Anyhow, I'll let you know.

Well, right now I'm researching Composites in 1879.:eek:

I've been playing this mod till all the other mods that I am waiting for such as Overlord 2, History in the Making, and all other games to convert to the current version of BTS. I like the game, but the bugs drive me nuts, the two infamous bugs that I have always encounter and pop up in the middle of nowhere, and these bugs are in the engine itself and only Firaxis can fix it.

I've been playing this mod till all the other mods that I am waiting for such as Overlord 2, History in the Making, and all other games to convert to the current version of BTS. I like the game, but the bugs drive me nuts, the two infamous bugs that I have always encounter and pop up in the middle of nowhere, and these bugs are in the engine itself and only Firaxis can fix it.

I'm glad this mod is here to hold you over until the important mods are converted.;)

I'm glad this mod is here to hold you over until the important mods are converted.;)

Shame on YOU! You have the "important" mod! ;) You know that! Stop with the "drama" :p

Have a good day there!

See you later! ;)

I wonder if you can start adding some custom music for the ages in this game, make it sound more realistic and more better then the original soundtrack.

I can't seem to get it working.

I've downloaded MarnzMod v1.5 as well as added the MarnzMod Update v1.6 and MarnzMod Patch v1.6e (cleared custom assets, etc)

I can't seem to get it working.

I've downloaded MarnzMod v1.5 as well as added the MarnzMod Update v1.6 and MarnzMod Patch v1.6e (cleared custom assets, etc)

Does it not load? Any error messages? Did you patch BTS to 3.13? Did you extract the update in the MarnzMod folder not mods folder?

Does it not load? Any error messages? Did you patch BTS to 3.13? Did you extract the update in the MarnzMod folder not mods folder?

I did extract the update in the MarnzMod folder as well as patch BTS to 3.13. I don't get any error messages, the screen is the same as the unmodded BTS.

Top Bottom