IPad Civ Rev Tips

SamLin

Chieftain
As a newbe, I'm looking for a book or an ebook that provides tips for the iPad Civ Rev. Do you know of any?

Don’t know of a book for CivRev, but you don’t need one. Rummage through the CivRev ‘Quick Answers / Newbie Questions’ thread on this site. I understand that there are other Civ sites if you find your appetite insatiable.

I’ve been rocking Civ on the iPad for two years. Good times, but consider moderation, it’s a significant time consumer.

Don’t know of a book for CivRev, but you don’t need one. Rummage through the CivRev ‘Quick Answers / Newbie Questions’ thread on this site. I understand that there are other Civ sites if you find your appetite insatiable.

I’ve been rocking Civ on the iPad for two years. Good times, but consider moderation, it’s a significant time consumer.
Sturgeon,
Thanks for replying.
The reason I asked about a book for Civ Rev on iPad, is that I've started writing one with royalty free illustrations and want to publish it. My friends have been proof reading what's been written so far but they are newbies like me. I need someone like you to proofread and suggest ways to improve it before I publish it. My email is civrev4ipad@yahoo.com if you or anyone else is interested. TIA SamLin

Top Bottom