FfH2 0.31 Changelog

nice, but what about the Chugginator models? did i miss something, or do we just have to wait for those in game?

Read the title of the thread :) It is all about the next version release.

It is a teaser of things to come.

Wow! A huge bunch of new models incoming. Hail to seZereth and Chugginator :)

"Spider Mine, Spider Mine... Does whatever a Spider Mine does..."

Thats exactly what I was singing when I put it in!!! To weird.

Kael,

Short list of posts with the code re-written for some fixes that I haven't seen hit a changelog and am hoping might make the cut for .31 :)

Fix for Pirate Cove to also check for Harbors & Ports
Half of Fix for Marksmen killing equipment & And the other Half to keep prior portion of the fix from making Workers/GP immune as well

This last is the most important to me personally. I made it so the only event in my game was the Calabim Refugees and it would trigger every turn. For 300 turns straight it only triggered in my capitol. Not a single shot hit anywhere else. This SDK change supposedly fixes it. I have not tested it myself as I haven't had the time to figure out how to rebuild a .dll and am under the impression I need to for the fix. But Mu-Dog says it worked for him and I'll take his word for it ;)

So the Calabim Refugees event wasn't fixed in patch H? Because I was certainly getting it.

8. Events that require civilization contact can trigger off your own civ (so Calabim players wont get the Calabim sanctuary event, etc).
9. Events that require civilizations will no longer trigger if that civilization isnt in the game.

yeah i was getting it too. i think the fix in patch h was so the event doesnt occur if you are calabim, or if they arent in the game.

the nice coding post linked above from xienwolf is to ensure that the probability of it occuring in cities other than the capitol is equal, to stop all refugees flocking to your capitol (i think!)

If you are saying what I think you are saying then yea I agree... :confused:

Use the BTS great general battle experience model and free up the percentage in cities so that we can get a higher chance for the other Great Peeps

Please add great generals back to .31

Top Bottom