Need achievement help

steeemer

Chieftain
I have 3 or 4 achievements left on the x360 version.

I can't figure out what exactly I am supposed to do on one of the achievements.

It says something like "win with every civilization". I think I have already done this, but maybe I don't understand what exactly the requirement is.

Do I have to win by playing random maybe?

No. Win once on any difficulty with every civ. IE: Choose egyptian and win. Choose german and win, etc.

There's an individual one for every civ too....

No. Win once on any difficulty with every civ. IE: Choose egyptian and win. Choose german and win, etc.

There's an individual one for every civ too....

There's only an achievement where you have to win with 16 civilizations. And you can play chieftain

There's only an achievement where you have to win with 16 civilizations. And you can play chieftain

There is one for each civilization AND one for a victory with ALL of them.

The list of achievements and how to get them can be found here.

This is the achievement that I am asking about

Difficulties Mastered
Win a victory with each civilization

I have finished all of the win a japanese, win as chinese, etc.

This is why I am confused. Seems like I should have this achievement by default, right?

The only other possibility is that there is a Civ that does not have an individual win achievement and therefore I have not played it.

This is the achievement that I am asking about

Difficulties Mastered
Win a victory with each civilization

I have finished all of the win a japanese, win as chinese, etc.

This is why I am confused. Seems like I should have this achievement by default, right?

The only other possibility is that there is a Civ that does not have an individual win achievement and therefore I have not played it.

If you accept an invite before you are in the game, you are going to lose all your saves regarding achievements. If you already got an achievement ok, if you didn't, then bad for you, the game should count like if you never played with these civs. If it happened, then you have to play with all civs. Playing in chieftain you should use 2-3 hours with all civs, that's not a problem.

Top Bottom