EFZI2 Complete - December 22, 2012

Any update on the new updates??
Sun Ce... Yes... Just finishing some game testing with all of the additions and adjustments.
So many adjustments and additions, I could call this a New Version but I will keep the name the same. This is a much more Finished Version with many things I did not get to before.

Busy time of year with the Holidays but I am pushing through to get the Update Out as soon as I finish testing. The current game is going well and I plan to Post the Update in about a week.

This is a Very Large Update ( almost 26 MBs with 16 Folders of files ) so I will probably just remove the past 4 Updates and simply Upload the entire Game because some people have trouble manually adding all of the Files correctly and all 5 Updates would have to be applied in order to have the Game Updated to the current Version.

Among the many additions and adjustments, Players who enjoy playing as the Farmers will be very happy.

One example of the Update is the addition of the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and the HazMat Office and HazaMat Divisions. They remove population pollution and greatly reduce production pollution. The End Game always had too much pollution (Dead Bodies) to deal with so now players have a way to deal with that effectively.

The Zombies now have their Leader, Pustulant Test Subject Alpha and he escapes his chains :eek:

Many More Zombie Units now use the Sewers, YIKES.

Unless I adjust or add something else from my testing now, the zip file is a basic list of the changes and additions.

Updated the List

Attachments

• Update 5 List.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 156
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next revision. Excellent Mod. WOW, just checked the update list, helluva lot of updates and changes.

:):)

;)

New Complete Game Update December 22, 2013

Update #5 is very large and because some people have a difficult time manually applying the many files correctly, I decided to Upload the Entire Game only and not post the Update.

Post #1 of this thread has been updated and you can use the download Link from that Post for this latest game Total Update.

Thanks for the Winter-een-mas present.

I believe most of you will like this latest Game Upload. It has all 5 Updates from this year and Update #5 is very large... I really did not want to name it a different version although it has enough added that it could be.

I think of it as a More Finished and Polished same Version :lol:

I believe you will be surprised with many things and especially the AI's ability to hang in there... even when you think you have it easily Won, the Zombies will put up a great Fight to the end.

I suppose you veteran players already know this and I did not place it in the Game tips but be sure to sell your Security Cameras in each building After you build the Security System that places them in all of your buildings... BIG Supply return there and despite thinking you perhaps have too many supplies, you will need them...around 4000 per turn toward the end.

The Human AI will last longer, however the Zombies will seriously go after the Human factions from the start and they will need your help so they can survive to help in the fight. Knowing when to help keep them alive is a factor because IF they survive to the very end, you will have to fight them all at one time due to Mutual Protection Pacts they tend to have.

Unlike earlier "versions", you can and need to have a Mutual Protection Pact with the Farmers to keep them fighting the Zombies...or they will stop fighting right when you need them...naturally :)

Use the technique of starting to build a new Headquarters in a building where you will be building a New Key Location so when you get the Capability, you can switch over and build it immediately to save time.

Do read the update... Example: Authorities need to know that because "Paul 'Snake' Diego" is invisible, he will scare Sam Hammer and the TARDIS away if he gets too close. This info is also in the Hints in the TARDIS Discription.

Takhisis... Concerning the PBEM version. Lets talk (E-Mail or message me)...I have many ideas but want to know details of exactly what was far too easy. I basically already know most but I do not want to just whip out what I assume without knowing as many details as possible.

So far so good. It's nice to see the Farmer's more aggressive. I was playing as the Authorities and on turn 2 the Farmer declared war on me!!!!! As i was getting setup to retake the Hospital, needless to say that plan went down the drain.

:( :aargh:

You can take Zeb's Farm then, and have a more contiguous extension of territory to work with.

Yep, i did take Zeb's farm and ended up with peace just after. Zeb tried to get peace just 2 turn's before i took the farm.

:lol::lol: at Zeb

Now back to the Hospital

But the Coffee Plantation is on the other side of the island! Still, the Farm by itself should enable a faster recapture of the Hospital.

The Coffee Plantation is actually closer than "the other side of the island" from Zeb's Farm but yes, it is around 5 buildings distance to the south. If the Coffee Plantation was where the Executive Club is then I would agree with you that it would be the other side of the island :lol:

...it would be a good idea to capture Mr Tokugawa's Home for the later Snipers you will get from Arthur's Sniper School and that will also place you right next to the Coffee Plantation.

It is a Good idea to keep the other Human Factions alive by helping them... even to the point of repairing a street so you have trade with them. I generally have to do this with the Company for example because they tend to lose their Sewer Tunnel and do not tend to repair their streets being so close to the Zombies at War. Use good timing when you decide to let the Zombies capture the other Human Factions.

Vuldacon have you ever thought of adding Cruise Missile Unit that could have lethal land bombardment and turn people into zombies?
Lionic... Actually, No. Missiles Destroy people, Blast them to bits with nothing remaining to be a Zombie. That also includes Destroying Zombies.

You could however have a Missile filled with Zombie Virus that when exploded, would cause widespread infection, creating thousands of Zombies.
...I believe The Company is researching that :lol:

Lionic... Actually, No. Missiles Destroy people, Blast them to bits with nothing remaining to be a Zombie. That also includes Destroying Zombies.

You could however have a Missile filled with Zombie Virus that when exploded, would cause widespread infection, creating thousands of Zombies.
...I believe The Company is researching that :lol:

I meant unit behaving like Cruise Missile, that could be used by Zombies. They may not actually explode, but spread virus without engaging into hand-to-hand combat.
Someting like Poisoned Water/Infected Dirt/Flesh Eating Bacteria etc.

P.S. Always wanted to ask you--why didn't you add Zombie Elephant to scenario?

Lionic... Yes indeed, there are many ways one could spread Zombie Virus.

P.S. Always wanted to ask you--why didn't you add Zombie Elephant to scenario?
Because Paradise Island never had Elephants :)

Erm... Paradise Circus? Zombie elephant and Zombie Clowns with Infested Cotton Candies?

Spaeaking of Cruise Missile unit types. In the later part of the game Farmers are getting even nastier than zombies. It is difficult to occupy their buildings without losses. Exploding Sheeps and Powder Kegs take the toll. Zombie buildings could not shoot back with anything similar.

I meant unit behaving like Cruise Missile, that could be used by Zombies. They may not actually explode, but spread virus without engaging into hand-to-hand combat.
Someting like Poisoned Water/Infected Dirt/Flesh Eating Bacteria etc.

I believe that it's not possible with a cruise missile type unit. It might (keyword: might) be possible with a regular artillery-type unit with lethal land bombardment, but this is a moot point - the AI will be too reluctant to use such a unit the vast majority of the time.

Top Bottom