ChristmasFantasyMod

JarJarBInks

Oyle mui mui
I am currently working on making a christmas mod for TOT. gonna be a long time since I am not used to this. but if you got any ideas, or terrain pls share.
This mod will change rules, names, terrain, animated units, city improvements and description and I plan on adding santa himself!

this is alot, so I will probably take a whole year for this... If I want to be honest with myself :sad:

So any help will be appreciated! :)

I am making my own animations so the units won't look as detailed as some of the other units I have seen on this site like the lord of the rings units.
Also thanks to Catfish as I have been using some of his Terrain.

No longer the christmas mod but the nightmare before christmas mod.
twill be christmas verses halloween.
A desolate world, without christmas for nearly a century.
As the humans elves or angels your goal will be to find Santa to help restore the previous world.
And as the Stygians or Goblins you desire to slay Santa and stop the return of the Christmas age.
The merfolk are environmental extremists and seek after ancient tech that will restore the earth and wipe out the other civilizations of the world.
I was having strange problems with certain civs not making units and leaving their cities empty... I do not understand fully how I fixed it but I ended up changing the angels into another faction of elves. and I changed the infidels into another faction of humans.
two of the three angelic units i made will be used in special events.

Rocket Sleigh(because I couldn't fit the horse in the small space I have to work with)

Snowman

Angels with fiery swords. And angels with trumpets.

all with full animations. I am making animations for every single unit(every unit that is being added).

Coming this christmas dang it.

Update: Units all done cept Santa
Rules all done cept tech and improvements
Events and map not so done. I hope to finish by Christmas but i can't say with absolute certainty that I will finish on time

I am very sad to announce that the Christmas Fantasy mod will not be ready for Christmas. I got almost all the units I wanted done finished but I still have so much to do and alot of it is takin a heck of alot longer than I thought. I still need to finish the tech tree which has been very difficult and i hope i didn't screw it up. I also still have to make the events txt. descriptions, advice, and the cities, labels and and games txt. This will be taken alot longer :(

Edit: also still need to make the custom sounds for the new units I made.

Looks like you're getting a lump of coal for Christmas!

Seriously, though, like I recently told CivPartisan, you're not being paid to do these projects, and everyone here (at least ALMOST everyone) has RL duties and obligations. So, take your time, and don't guilty if you don't meet arbitrary deadlines.

Top Bottom