BTS 3.13 (bruic's patch) Pitboss

Indiansmoke

Deity
Looking for 6-7 players to start a game.

Settings are open to discusssion...

Anyone interested please say here..

Ok so far we have:

Indiansmoke - Pericles - GMT + 2
Hoplosternum - Shaka - GMT exactly
Whiplash CDC - Wang Kong GMT - 6
Oyzar - Pascal - GMT + 1
bbfrancis - Boudica GMT -7
Bjarkekr - Hatherspur GMT + 1
Levgre - Hannibal - GMT -6
PtzVetan - Peter - GMT + 3

Proposed settings:

Highlands map

Normal peaks / lakes

standard size (large map now as we have a lot of players)

normal speed

No tech trading

Random events off

No barbarians

No goody huts

I think highlands maps make it harder to rush as some paths to the opponents are blocked by mountains.

Never played this map type in multiplayer though, it could be interesting

sure i'll join. will there be a live session to start it off? It greatly speeds up the early game. An other option is of course to have multiple live sessions but that requires everyone to have schedules that allow them to come online in the same time(usually in the weekend).

What is timer? i hope 20 hrs or less(20 hrs is the same as 24 hrs irl).

wouldn't be a problem other than you'll get a version mismatch(assuming he doesn't run it as a mod of course...) It is also more likely to cause outofsynch though...

I am not sure if it will cause any problems to be honest.

I have played in the gamespy lobby and dispite getting a message that I have a different version when I joined a game or when people joined my game, the game run fine without any problems.

Do you install it on top of the official 3.13 patch? Can I just have two installs of BTS one with and one without?

Anyway for a leader - I'll go with Shaka please. Or Mehmed II if Shaka's taken. Or Charlemagne. Or Random :)

you don't have to use the bhurics patch at all... it is almost only graphical and ai things anyways... Not like it actually do anything.. I'll go with the mayans this time.

I will play but I'm not installing the patch.

Ok since everyone is against the patch I will uninstall the patch myself and play with clean 3.13.

With bbfrancis we are 5 and can kick off a game.

As suggested it will be nice to plan a starting session.

Suggested date & time is Wednesday 21/11 20:00 GMT + 2 (that's my time zone).

Is everyone OK with this time? If no please post alternatives.

Top Bottom