Funny Pictures XXVI: The Fun Has Been Doubled!

I feel like I am without relevant cultural references.

Throw me in with hoplitejoe.

EDIT: Oh. McDonalds? Still not funny.

I feel like I am without relevant cultural references.

Throw me in with hoplitejoe.

EDIT: Oh. McDonalds? Still not funny.
Now I'm even more confused.

Remember, ultra-dense, thick-headed, braindead idiots aren't just internet mythos you hear about on the internet. :p They actually exist. ;)

Carl Sagan is generally perceived as a benevolent advocate of public scientific knowledge, which makes the idea of him having large swaiths of child slaves amusing.

so random and Save Ferris, you think its ok to post repetive joke images? cause if so you really have no place in this conversation and can back off now. i may not support every troll, but the driver was an alcohol, how can you be against that?

Carl Sagan is generally perceived as a benevolent advocate of public scientific knowledge, which makes the idea of him having large swaiths of child slaves amusing.

Well it's too random and without context :\

@choxorn :lmao:

i didn't find the sagan pic all that funny but the reactions it sparked made me IRLLOL.

so random and Save Ferris, you think its ok to post repetive joke images? cause if so you really have no place in this conversation and can back off now. i may not support every troll, but the driver was an alcohol, how can you be against that?

so choxorn, you think its ok to steal that meme? cause if so you really have no place in this conversation and can back off now. i may not support all memes, but this deserves to be kept special, how can you be against that?

so choxorn, you think its ok to steal that meme? cause if so you really have no place in this conversation and can back off now. i may not support all memes, but this deserves to be kept special, how can you be against that?

So Synsensa, you think it is ok to criticise someone for stealing a meme? casue if so, you really have no place in this conversation and can back off now. I may not support everyone whom you criticise, but choxorn deserves to be treated with dignity, how can you be against that?

Top Bottom