Bug Reports

Actually, I had the "double herb event" several times, and yet I never used your tweaked version of LoR (my LoR installation is several years old). So, I think it's either in the original LoR code, or even in BTS.

That's true, I play the last official LoR version, and herb can happen several times.

Actually, I had the "double herb event" several times, and yet I never used your tweaked version of LoR (my LoR installation is several years old). So, I think it's either in the original LoR code, or even in BTS.

Its not in base BTS code I checked and the herb event can only occur once in base BTS. I also specifically remember changing this so it could recur as a test and then accidentally releasing that in LOR tweaks version 1.0.

I know it is now in the official release LOR code but I believe phungus occasionally updates the official release with minor updates without changing the release number as there has been no major change.

Regardless I think its a bug. Its not in base BTS and I think the event is too powerful to occur more then once. It is fixed in LOR tweaks.

I have seen that in the scorelist of every civ there is no icon for the Religion every civ has.
Is this normal?

Top Bottom