Rise of Hannibal Barca

The setting is 237 BC in a Carthagian colleseum where Hannibal's Fater, Hamilicar Barca, trains his ten year old son for battle

Hamilicar Hannibal! You Little ingrate! You are SUPPOSED to rip the dummy to SHREDS!!!
Hannibal I-I'm s-s-sorry father!
Arhg! Never apoligize! Fight! Fight! Fight!
ungh.... I... I can't do it!
Hmph. Then you will die!
Hannibals father opens a cage and an adult lion shoots out
Rrrrggghhhhh!!!
*gasp*
Hannibal stares at the lion as it moves in. Hannibal then grips his sword harder and gets a serious stare across his face

Yaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Hannibal Rushes the lion. The lion pounces and lands right in front of Hannibal. Hannibal falls back and kicks the lion away. The lion gets back up within secconds and pounces again this time with a direct shot at Hannibal. Hannibal stares at the lion as it falls on him. Then Hannibal......

TO BE CONTINUED.......

227 BC:
Millitary force: 10,000 War Elephants, 300,000 Light Infantry

MOVE IT!!!! THE ROMANS WILL BE HERE SOON!!!
Commander! We must rest, the Elephants are dehydrated and the troops are dropping like flies!
Hmmmmm....... fine, we will rest....
Blows horn
[BLEEP]
Hannibal spots thousands of Roman soldiers over the mountains
YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of Hannibals troops stand up and begin to scream their war cry
Celts!
Do syr!
Take your clan and take down as many Romans as you can! Can I trust you?
Wrth gwrs 'm leige! Ewyllysiwn mo aflwydda 'ch!
Hannibal watches the celts rush the Romans. It was magnificant, almost like a ballet. The Celts anhialated the front line, and pummeled the seccond line, but upon the third lne they were met with Julius Caeser himself atop a horse. Gyvern( the Head of the Clan ) stared right at Caeser. Byvern screamed and then threw one of his axes directly at Caeser's horse. The horse collapsed dead. Caeser fell of his horse as his armour clanked against the ground. Caeser stood up clutching his sword and limping. Gyvern grinned and rushed Caeser with his axe. Caeser turned and was tackled by the celt. Hannibals eyes widened as he watched Caeser and Gyvern roll down the mountain. Finally Caeser stopped rolling. But Gyvern kept going, and going. Almost a hundred Roman soldiers ran to Caeser's side as the romans reatreted. Hannibal ran as fast as he could to Gyvern's side. Gyvern was bleeding badly from his side.
heh... Looks like..*cough* we won, mrawd...*cough*.
And so Gyvern died, right there next to Hannibal. Hannibal began to tear, Gyvern and Hannibal had trained together as kids, when Gyverns clan moved from Spain to Carthaginain lands. Hannibal looked across the feild and saw about 1,000 dead Romans but, only 100 dead Celts. But that was a high death count for the Celtic tribe with only 300 members. Hannibal wiped the tears from his eyes as he carried Gyverns dead body back to camp. There the entire Celtic tribe mourned their Chieften as he was burned. Hannibal then found out that Caeser had lost much blood, and that they had retrated to Rome where Caeser was assassinated after trying to turn the Roman Rebublic into an empire. Hannibal then ordered his forces to return to the ships for their next campain: The Hispanic tribes threatening New Carthage

This is War.
We will find a way, or make one- Hannibal Barca

To be continued....(depends on how many people read this, and how many people reply)

What happened with the lion?

Spoiler :

Hannibal opens his eyes to see that he had peirced the lion's heart. His sword now dripping with blood. Hannibal pulld his sword out of the lion nd then pushed it to the side. Hamilicar crossed his arms with a satisfied smile on his face.
You have done well Hannibal. I have one more lesson to teach you today, you must never,Never, befreind a Roman!
I swear father. Never shall I befriend a Roman. Never.

i love the way you are writing this
its almost like a play script. i cant wait for more!

Hannibal leans over the edge of his tireme The Huntress he waits for the slightest hint of land. Hannibal watches the water part in front of him. Hannibal looked up for a quick glance when he saw a Greek Warship fleet. Hannibal warnd the helmsman who immediatly ordered everyone to their stations. Then he warned the 20 other transport ships with them this was bad. A Greek Warship fleet consisted of 50 tiremes, and 20 Galleys. MOre than enough to annhialate Hannibal's army in a single battle
All bowman to your stations, I want every officer here NOW!
All of his officers scambled down to him
Alright now, we are going up against a supperior fleet. We will fight them till the last man, but Ihave a strategy. I want every transport ship to board an enemy tireme, and let one elephant lose on the ship. this will cause panic, and then the elephant will rip the ship apart. We will do this untill they retreate. MOVE NOW!
Everyone finished preparing when they fnally saw, they were up against, not a Greek fleet, but a Roman Fleet, under Greek colours. They had fallen into a trap.

Got my inspriation from the Kamicazi!(I probably spelled Kamicazi wrong)

now that you say it i see how it relates
i never would of picked up on it if you didnt say anything

ps im pretty sure its spelt "kamikazes"

keep up the good work im loving it!! :goodjob:

Top Bottom