Rise and Fall of Nations

Sonereal

♫We got the guillotine♫
Supporter
I'm using the Revolution Mod :cool:

Part 1: Zara Yaqob and the first Continent.

I started on a continent with Roosevelt leading the Americans, we were on opposite sides. I started with expanding to all parts of the continent we were on and beelining to Theology. Evantually I built the Apolosic Palace but there were only two members, me and Roosevelt.

In the end, my early expansion paid off, My vote counted for more than 4/5 of the total votes, I was the leader of Christianity (even though it has only spread on our continent.

Things changed as soon as I catched an American Spy in my capital. I started moving troops to our border to America, I ddin't build up my navy because he lacked one and I figured a quick blitz to his capital will cause the rest to fall.

In the end, I didn't completly destroy the American civilizations (I turned on complete kills), I did capture and keep Washington and Boston. I destroyed New York and Atlanta. After Boston, I called for peace, which he accepted. All he had left was his two ship navy, a single work book, several Explorers, and Catapults.

So, with the two new citys and many captured workers, I began to rebuild Boston and Washington, starting with the mines. With America now out of the picture, I now control the continent which equals awesome. :king:

I don't know how, but I'll find out and get some here :goodjob:

The first picture shows Boston and Washington after I took over.
The second shows my continent, short one new city I built.
The 3rd shows the ruins of Atlanta (where I got some points for research in machinary)
The 4th shows the wealthiest nations in the world, I'm 2nd behind Roosevelt which is weird since he has no cities left :lol:
The 5th shows the first guy I met during that game so far (took forever now 1670 AD
The last one shows a picture of the southern part of the globe, after Justian sold me his worldmap for 240

Top Bottom