crash when loading worldbuild save

neodragon11

Chieftain
well basicly when i try to load the "Winter's End" i get up to choosing a civ press ok and it flashes the loading screen then crashes with a cvgamecore.dll error.. tried to look around for solution but couldnt find anything..

I'm not familiar with this Scenario and I don't see an entry for it in the Mods & Scenarios sub-forum. Is it possibly old and not updated to be compliant with 2.30h?

EDIT: Just saw your post under Rise of Mania, so I assume this is the one you are having problems with? If you took the link from the first post, then it says it is compliant with .22h, which is WAY back before BtS. So that will most certainly not work with the latest version of BtS.

In the posts above yours it says there will not be an update to .25, so that means that it is completely incompatible with BtS version of FfH.

I edited while you posted. That mod-mod is too old, but maybe your bumping it will help get Mania back to work on it ;)

EDIT: The main game is meant to continue AoI now, select the option "End of Winter" when you start the game (Custom Game Options)

ahh never really looked at the game options havnt played a custom game yet just "play now"

Play Now is really just good if you want to have a more detailed description of the leaders (like what the traits do mostly... can't remember if it tells you about their Unique Buildings and Units). You get FAR more control over the game if you use Custom Game. And if you don't like changing the options, you can just use it to start the game up faster than the Play Now option (which I find no end of amusing)

Top Bottom