PREVIEW: staznes XI

moar liek

[...] My planks are:

1. Protesting the continued assurances of people who have no intent/ability to deliver on a product, which even were they to, would not have much longevity/customer service support and would likely quickly become obsolescent and abandoned.
  2. Convincing said persons to simply own up to this reality. [...]

What's wrong with allowing people to maintain their delusions?

I guess that is the general theme of this subforum, isn't it?

I was gonna let it go with just posting the orders. But no, Birdjaguar decided deleting people's posts for no good reason was a good idea...

k, you can take the USA when I update symph, otherwise it reverts to NK.

That'd be unfair to NK. I'm committed to what I said, and if he wants it it's his. I don't have the patience or inclination to continue. Good luck.

A Dear Leader dead,
millions more in the red.

A sponge of fire,
a new empire.

A foolish expedition,
the extremist's road to perdition.

Reality is stranger than fiction,
except when we ban books for the malediction.

Also someone lands on Mars.​

Hi playerbase! I have had a few requests for order alterations, so in the name of not playing favorites or indefinitely letting in redone orders that could impede progress, here is my solution:

I will allow order alterations to be sent until the name of your country is crossed from this list. Once they are crossed from this list, that means notes and update blurbs relating to them is finished enough to the point where alterations would be a royal PIA to implement.

I will allow new orders for untaken NPC's until the name of said NPC is crossed from the list below. That will be after the PC countries are taken, so there is still time. So many untaken important countries.

PC LIST:

Angola
United States
PRC
India
Japan
Germany
France
Spain
Russia
Brazil
Canada
Egypt
Iran
Israel
Italy
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Spain
Taiwan
Indonesia
Turkey
United Kingdom
Australia
Boko Haram
Ghana

NPC LIST:

Mexico
Cuba
Colombia
Venezuela
Ecuador
Bolivia
Chile
Argentina
Sweden
Netherlands
Belgium
Poland
Ukraine
Greece
Syria
Iraq
Gaza/West Bank
Qatar
Afghanistan
Kazakhstan
Libya
Algeria
Sudan/South Sudan
Ethiopia
Somalia/Puntland/Somaliland
Mali
Liberia
Cote d’Ivoire
Nigeria
Central African Republic
Dem. Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Uganda
Rwanda
Burundi
Kenya
Tanzania
Zimbabwe
Botswana
South Africa
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
Burma
Thailand
Vietnam
Singapore
Philippines
South Korea
North Korea

Additionally, if the npc you want is not on this list, tough titties. It has been deemed "not interesting enough to have a pc player when there still isn't a goddamn South Africa".

Final bit of news, I'm dropping Thlayli from Berkshire Hathaway because I don't feel like modelling it. You should really be someone else, like Mexico or the GOP :)

Some minor edits to the world map for azale's convenience. Abyei is and was, not officially part of South or north Sudan (pending referendum), so it is colored white. Puntland has been added, as has Kosovo. Crimea, notably, is not changed, as that kerfuffle happened after the beginning of the NES (trolololol).

Spoiler :

oops, definitely forgot to change the "date modified" line; let's see if anyone notices.

Here to request Gazprom and/or Apple a playable character.

Final bit of news, I'm dropping Thlayli from Berkshire Hathaway because I don't feel like modelling it. You should really be someone else, like Mexico or the GOP :)

Hi I'm azale and I don't like modeling non-state actors because I'm stuck in a late 20th century paradigm of international relations.

You should really mod something else, like rock paper scissors or World of Tanks NES.

Moderator Action: This falls into the category of being a jerk. No need to get snarky and personal.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I'm clamoring for the prospect of playing in a real-world NES. Will this launch before or after Jason Garrett is fired?

During! :D

Top Bottom