Department of Foreign Affairs

Veera Anlai

Southern Belle
**Hurriedly sits on a lawn chair behind a folding table, with a few memos and scraps of paper on her desk**

Alright! Now that we've made contact, I suppose I can earn my keep around here. Since it doesn't appear that we have done so yet, we really need to send a new message to Team Loco, since our first was just a basic introduction. Since Mauer has shown interest, he'll be our ambassador to Team Loco until the end of the term. Mauer, if you could please forward any messages you send to Loco to me as well, and post them here, that'd be great.

If anyone else has any information on the members of Team Loco that may be beneficial to us, please, feel free to toss the information here. It'd be great to get a profile on our opponents.

Looking at the Team Loco user list, I don't see anyone that I recognize. Every other team has atleast 2-3 people I can make some assumption about, but I honestly haven't heard of anyone in Team Loco.

That (in my eyes) will make them the wild card in this game. Sooner we learn of their play strategy the better.

My look at their player list: They have several members who are either civ3 MTDG'ers or demogamers, i.e. people who know their way around and will be able to set up a structured government etc. I also see at least two that I recognize as higher level players.

:bump: Are you planning on meeting them?

Top Bottom