Help: C2C not Showing up in Mods?

Redwaller66

Chieftain
Hi fellow civ fanatics, I have just decided to try this mod out, so I have installed it, installed the GEM custom map, and installed the megapack thing that has all the civilizations that were taken out. I have placed the C2C folder into the mods folder, placed the GEM in the privatemaps folder, and placed the new civs download into the assets folder replacing all the files with the same names and merging where I could.

I went to start up the beyond the sword. That was fine. I went into the mods directory in-game and C2C did not appear anywhere. Idk, if I am missing something or what. I know at least two other people are having this problem because of the comments here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/caveman2cosmos .

Some help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you

Edit: I deleted the files, and re-extracted them from my rar for just the mod without the megapack for more civs or the GEM, but it still doesn't work. =/

RESOLVED =)

Thank you for the reply. I have left the game running at the menu screen for about half an hour but the mod still doesn't show up in the load a mod section or scenarios.

Edit: Oh, I also have it for steam, if that helps.

Steam usually installs a Caveman2cosmos folder within another caveman2cosmos folder. You usually in this case need to simply cut out the first folder so that you can get mods/caveman2cosmos/assets directly rather than say mods/caveman2cosmos/caveman2cosmos/assets.

Top Bottom