New icons for all crafter resources

Sparth

C2C Team Member
Here is my latest work, icons for all crafter resources in game:
http://imgur.com/s6crO6t
(beware large file)

Please send yours suggestions and Ill fix what should be fixed and try upload these files to SVN in next few days.

They look great to me.

In the city resource box resources are shown they are small 16x16 TGA format. One of the ones missing on the fonts file is fathers. Does your button look good at that resolution? As we could use it there also if it does.

Wow, impressive! :eek:
I really like the uniform look of them, good work!

I only post things that I think are sub optimal, when I don`t comment on something, take this as a "very well done!" :goodjob:

- the aircraft looks a bit too colorfull I think
- bicycles: Why are they green?
- Chocolate is a little bit hard to recognize if you`d just see the picture.
-cybernetic chloroplast looks a bit blurish. Also, why didn`t you take there a picture of an actual chloroplast?
-fine stone wares: there is porcelan? Is this intendet? Then I pictured them wrong in my head all the time :crazyeye:
- don`t know why excactly, but the Nutella looks a little bit less civ-like then the rest...
-unmanned aircraft is a little bit too big imo

I like the uniform background, but if you redo them anyways (I think it`s a little bit late know), we could have different backgrounds for types of resources like we have for units.

They look great to me.

In the city resource box resources are shown they are small 16x16 TGA format. One of the ones missing on the fonts file is fathers. Does your button look good at that resolution? As we could use it there also if it does.

I dont created yet font files but Im sure new icons can be successfully transfered to smaller version.

- the aircraft looks a bit too colorfull I think
- Chocolate is a little bit hard to recognize if you`d just see the picture.
- don`t know why excactly, but the Nutella looks a little bit less civ-like then the rest...
-unmanned aircraft is a little bit too big imo
-cybernetic chloroplast looks a bit blurish. Also, why didn`t you take there a picture of an actual chloroplast?

Ok ill change them

- bicycles: Why are they green?

Can be blue?

-fine stone wares: there is porcelan? Is this intendet? Then I pictured them wrong in my head all the time :crazyeye:

I think this resource is needed for some wonders.

I like the uniform background, but if you redo them anyways (I think it`s a little bit late know), we could have different backgrounds for types of resources like we have for units.

But in what categories we divide crafted resources?

You are right the picture is completely wrong for fine stone ware. This is a Neolithic/Ancient trade good. It is stone cups/beakers and dishes carved from stone with engraved designs on the outside. Based on the famous ones from the Middle East.

One leader sent an ambassador there with a caravan with wheat, dates and other goods for just one cup! The ambassador is reputed to have reminded the city leaders that his king's army was much bigger than theirs and was only a few days march away to seal the deal. :lol: There was a whole show on TV dedicated to the people of that reagon, and I can't find a link :(.

edit I can't make out the cooked meat icon.

If I can get the resource tree working it will look good and make the map resources easily distinguishable from the manufactured ones.

edit it is still too hard to make a tree of buildings with their requirements.

Currently there is no difference between trade goods and manufactured goods. We could make a new bonus class BONUSCLASS_TRADE_GOODS, I suppose.

@Sparth

Ok here are some more ...

- Seasoning
- Bread
- Milk
- Hay
- Grass
- Canned Food
- Chocolate
- Bark
- Nuts
- Lizard
- Firearms
- Clay

I also have one that I dislike but don't have art for yet ...

- Androids
- Carcass
- Cybernetic Chloroplasts
- Digitized Membrane
- Electrroactive Polymers
- Fiberoptic Cables
- Lye
- Novus Chemicals
- Replacement Organs (just looks too ugly)
- Metamaterals

I will post more later.

If you recall, I do need an advanced biofuel that acts as the initial firing fuel for the Shockwave Engine that is unlocked at Augment Consumables.

(I need a building that provides this too... Faustmouse or Azure maybe?)

They look great to me.

Those small icons are not missing but they are just not displayed. The last working FrontButtonIndex is 204.
It could be a error in the GameFront or some kind of limit

Top Bottom