Missing UI Elements

kdlancer

Chieftain
Hi Everyone,

I've been having problems with the Civ 4 UI. This issue persists with both vanilla Civ and modded Civ. In most instances, elements of my UI blank out and the game becomes unplayable due to this. Oddly enough, if I randomly scroll around the map, there are areas where the problem is non-existent, and when I scroll away from those points (usually undiscovered areas of the map), the glitch comes back.

I've installed Civ 4 and WAR and BTS several times, in proper patch and install order as instructed on the forums. I'm using Windows 7 with all my graphic and system drivers up-to-date.

I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks!

Edit: Attached DXDIAG, Screenshot.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    34.6 KB · Views: 65
  • civuiproblem.jpg
    civuiproblem.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 94
2 days and 2,000 views later and no one has responded. I'm bumping to keep this on the front page.

I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

Sorry, I'm not much help but I'm responding so you don't think you're being completely ignored. I've not seen one like that before, all I can think of is a corrupted/incomplete install. As you followed the suggested install sequence I would gather that you when you installed you right-clicked on the set-up file and run as administrator already, otherwise I would have suggested that. As you say your drivers are up to date.

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll try it ASAP.

Edit: Tried this, with no success sadly. Thanks anyways!

Top Bottom