IMPORTANT: Loss of Files

Well, all of my units and stuff images were down, but I`ve already reloaded/repaired some of them and in a day ot two will reload/rearrange all of them. :)

I know. and I can't find ANY reason for someone to do something terrible like this...

Because they're a well kewl 1337 hax0r, a good example to everyone of a hard working man?

Or perhaps because they got tired of beating their wife.

I can't wait until the 2nd pack is released! (wait, this is not Sandris thread?)

All of my lost files have been restored. Quite annoying this is.

AARGH.

I hate such people. Make me want to grab some of my swords and axes. And I have a lot.

Gonna re-upload my files.

Hmm... Perhaps you can give temporarily some moderator powers to some people so we can fix it?

Only Thunderfall can give people powers. But if you want to ask him if he's able to give you the ability to edit files in the Database so that you can help re-upload some of these lost ones, then by all means do, and it's more than OK with me!

Guys, one problem is NavyDawg. He's not around much, so I think we gotta help him out. I would, but I don't think I have any of his new units on this computer. :(

Guys, one problem is NavyDawg. He's not around much, so I think we gotta help him out. I would, but I don't think I have any of his new units on this computer. :(
I have his "historical" units, but not his latest ships.

It will take we awile to dig out the four units I uploaded since July, since they are buried in my mod, if anyone else has them(the one done by Quinzy I flicified) , the two Polynesians, and the Mesoamerican Spearman, feel free to reupload them.

Uggh. And I said to my self just the other day, "what a fine repository of stuff our downloads database has become!"
So blame it on me, because that thought might have jinxed it....

On another note, I have all my stuff... it'll just take me a while to upload it again.

well, since the easy upload doesn't work, wich I always linked in my thread, I guess I'll link to the download database.

I did. Not some people.

My units are back online, so is the terrain pack.

Tech icons and sounds as well as some other stuff will follow.

Darn, the re-uploading is tedious job. Well, not the uploading of the units themselves, but the previews (since I've had 2 previews on all units - that's a lot of editing in the threads).

Top Bottom