Meet the Modders

I saw the new apartment i am moving into two days ago. It is 70 square meters, towering above a nice street. The deal is exceptional, only 300 euros per month. I think that i will be happy there :)

Socializing on facebook. I found the sister of an old friend from elementary school, who had a tragic story (alcoholic father, mother died when he was a teenager). I hope they are well now, i used to love going to his house and he was one of my few friends. It is a bit sad that good people suffer too, although i guess even people who are "bad" at one time were good but got destroyed, again by suffering they could not otherwise cope with.

Now i have the astronomical amount of 42 facebook friends :)

Losing weight still, waiting for the magazine to publish the story still, waiting for a positive reply from a major publishing house still.

I wish this thread was livelier. Doesn't anyone have anything to discuss apart from civ3 stuff in this forum? :)

I think my metamorphosis is moving on according to plan, although i do not aim to weight 55 kilograms again like i did during my university years.

Btw you can send me friendship invitations on facebook, if you are on it. You know my name :)

I have been gone for rather a while.

During my time away, I got my degree in History and Anthropology. I'm going back in September for a Masters in European History. I reckon I'll be working on something Holy Roman Empire related.

Feel free to ask me any questions :)

Also, one would hazard a guess at 15 to 20 million people within the Empire's borders at that time, depending on where you drew your borders ;)

I have also been working at a security company in order to pay my way in life. Once I pay my Masters fees my life savings are gone, and I have to pay rent somehow. It's a rather fun job.

I cut off my ponytail a few months ago too, however I'm growing my hair and facial hair out, as I've applied to be an extra for Game of Thrones :)

What borders? You're talking about the Holy Roman Empire man!

I always passed you for a Voltaire fan, Steph.

It was very much so all three, however, in one way or another ;)

For an entity streching more than 600 kilometers, and lasting for over one thousands years, it's a pity that it was an institution relegated to legal history for so long. It's only recently (in the last 30 years) become the realm of social history. It will take another 30 for it to enter in to 'pop' history.

I'll be checking up on all the things I've missed rather shortly! Thank you very much Kyriakos!

Jerry, there's more to the HRE than Germany ;)

I'm on a new computer, with (currently) no modeling programs.

This is, of course, subject to change if I'm so inclined.

Nice to see you too, by the way :)

Yeah, I seem to have quit just before I actually became a halfway acceptable unit maker :) Maybe I'll pick it up again...

Top Bottom