Delta_Strife's Ship Units

Allow me to quickly point them out to you. The only guns that are not present because you cannot see at civ level are:
8 - 47-millimetre (2 in) Hotchkiss rapid-fire guns
2 - 37-millimetre (1 in) Hotchkiss guns
2 – 7.62 mm Maxim machine guns

Update: Returned to the Peresvet class although I had to start all over. The good news is I started over with a model Wyrmshadow sent and this one looks very impressive I hope someday mine will look that good. Hopefully I will have it done tomorrow and give Ares some more work!

Smooth the meshes please. Click the little E button next to the selected object. Set the settings to 45'.. click the big smooth circle.

Update: Returned to the Peresvet class although I had to start all over. The good news is I started over with a model Wyrmshadow sent and this one looks very impressive I hope someday mine will look that good. Hopefully I will have it done tomorrow and give Ares some more work!

Yes, I like this one. Nice, very nice.

This is just awesome.
I wish I had a screen big enough to see Civ3 in that size.
My oh My. What details :crazyeye:

Most of these deatils sadly can´t be seen in-game. At least by me....
But the time put in to actually see the smallest details, and if they are correct, is IMHO overkill.
It´s sometimes comes down to if the captain on the bridge are using a Lugor or a Colt.

Whatever these warships are IMHO of the highest standard.

Update: Decided to take a break on the Peresvet Class because Wyrmshadow has been very kind and sent me some Russian Ship models that he has acquired.

The good news is I started over with a model Wyrmshadow sent and this one looks very impressive I hope someday mine will look that good.

Most of these deatils sadly can´t be seen in-game. At least by me....
But the time put in to actually see the smallest details, and if they are correct, is IMHO overkill.
It´s sometimes comes down to if the captain on the bridge are using a Lugor or a Colt.

Whatever these warships are IMHO of the highest standard.

....Because you seem to be under the impression that one of us created those models. Your praise goes to the anonymous professional that created these ship models, had them posted online, and then at some later date, I downloaded and gave to Delta_Strife.

Don't just assume that every model that is previewed is created by Unit makers out of thin air. If we were that talented we wouldn't be wasting time doing this amateur stuff . We'd being doing it for a living.

Don't do that. False praise gets to be annoying when it doesn't get corrected.

....Because you seem to be under the impression that one of us created those models. Your praise goes to the anonymous professional that created these ship models, had them posted online, and then at some later date, I downloaded and gave to Delta_Strife.

Don't just assume that every model that is previewed is created by Unit makers out of thin air. If we were that talented we wouldn't be wasting time doing this amateur stuff . We'd being doing it for a living.

Don't do that. False praise gets to be annoying when it doesn't get corrected.

I´m so sorry.
Lets say credit to whoever created these smashing things.
As you said credit should go to all that had a one or two hands in this.
Ever greatful to be sure.
However that unknown person or persons might never be known by us humble unskillful ones.
Then let me honor you guys that makes these model avalaible to us as Civ3 units. Is that perhaps more correct said ?
Hope so. I never had any thoughts to offend anybody, just to light up whoever had a hand in this.

mh... talking about models. I saw some WWI German ships in a to-be mod over in a Total War forum. Not sure if these will be useable for the progs. you guys are using, but if anyone'd like me to keep track of that mod and its content, just gimme a buzz.

Update: After a super busy week of work I have finally finished the next model that Wyrmshadow sent me. This one needed a bit of work was missing certain pieces and did not fit together well and I also added a few minor things to it.

Delta, you're doing very needed and great job, and I'd ask you, please, to continue it. :) Thank you for the collection!

Just to let you all know I am still creating ships. Since I could not find a way to convert that file I have been busy building my own Borodino. Need to finish up the frontal superstructure and some of the mid section. All in all my best one yet if I do say so myself.

Top Bottom