Civfanatics terrain/unit compilatoin

ZergMazter

Prince
Guys great job. My civ 3 is looking so amazing thanks to Ronnin, Ares, Pounder, Steph, and Vulcadon to mention some of you. I don't know about you guys, but this does not look like a 2001 game lol.

You guys have also made a lot of improvements making units. I'm specially loving Vulcadon's explosions, and I believe Steph's multi-units if I'm not mistaken.

This screenshot was taken after a fierce defensive war from my side. I'm using Civinator's water road building technique and the AI uses it very nice. They are connecting resources, and continents making bridges to link trade routes wow.

I'm also using Ronnin's technique to make the AI produce armies. I'm quite pleased. There were so many armies against me I actually surrendered lol.

Good job everyone. This just keeps getting better and better.

Attachments

• Europe Game.jpg
    Europe Game.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 313
Guys great job. My civ 3 is looking so amazing thanks to Ronnin, Ares, Pounder, Steph, and Vulcadon to mention some of you. I don't know about you guys, but this does not look like a 2001 game lol.

You guys have also made a lot of improvements making units. I'm specially loving Vulcadon's explosions, and I believe Steph's multi-units if I'm not mistaken.

This screenshot was taken after a fierce defensive war from my side. I'm using Civinator's water road building technique and the AI uses it very nice. They are connecting resources, and continents making bridges to link trade routes wow.

I'm also using Ronnin's technique to make the AI produce armies. I'm quite pleased. There were so many armies against me I actually surrendered lol.

Good job everyone. This just keeps getting better and better.

Its effective, but if you have any ideas on how to make it even better, please share them with me. ( on army AI promotion. )

Top Bottom